Chino Hills, CA
Students enrolled: 3,037

Chino Hills High School 4

Posted August 02, 2014
The baseball program recently took an unknown turn as the new principle let a very successful head baseball coach go, Kyle Billingsly. Kyle represented all the qualities you would want in a high school baseball coach, but I'm sure the new principle will replace him with someone who has better credentials. Kyle's success over 12-years included, active players in MLB, top draft picks, D1 scholarships, and plenty of CIF wins. Looking forward to finding out what the new principle has in mind for what was considered a great baseball program.

Posted August 26, 2013
This is the 2nd year of my son in Chino Hills High. So far, I have no complaints about this school. The teachers updates me and replies to my email whenever I have questions about my son's homework or class work as well as his grades and class standing. I hope this school will improve more because I have a daughter that I'm planning to enroll here too in the next 2 years.

Posted August 26, 2013
I have nothing but great things to say about everything this school did for my son who graduated in 2012 after going all four years here. My son was so happy to go here. He worked hard in his academics with AP classes and sports. He made amazing friends and participated in yearbook, having more fun than I could've ever dreamed of. I'm very proud of the city of chino hills and this amazing school for setting him up for success. The activities director for the school is amazing, with their pep rallies and everything, these kids have so much love and pride for their school. I've heard great things about Ayala as well but this school was the best decision I've made and recommended to many other parents.

Chino Hills High School 3

Posted May 23, 2013
Hi My stepson is going to Chino High School, He is going to 11, next Year, however He is always complaining about the bulling at this school, He is 17yrs old this month, and highly over weight also always complaining about the excess of drugs at school, He doesnt like to be there do to this facts, my concern is about His way to see things and the way He talks about His teachers, pls keep track on this over weight INDIVIDUAL

Posted February 09, 2012
I am so pleased with this school. My daughter has been involved in the theatre program and has had a fantastic experience. She has great teachers and is learning so much. She is a freshman and we look forward to 3 more years

Posted February 15, 2011
My son will be graduating this year and another son will start there next year. I am an educator, and can say from my perspective, I have been extremely pleased with the quality education my son has received. The staff is extremely involved with the kids and there is a sense that they truly care. As a parent you still need to remain involved throughout your child's high school experience. Communicate regularly with your child's counselor and your child will thrive. Another aspect I love is the diversity of the student population. There is a true respect for all races and a harmony within rarely seen in many high schools. I have always said that if the world could get along like the kids at Chino Hills High School racism would be a thing of the past. It's not easy to choose a high school for your child, but I highly recommend this one for so many reasons. You should definitely visit the campus to see for yourself.

Posted October 29, 2009
Chino Hills High School has shown great support for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life and has helped make that event a memorable and successful one year after year now. Thank you to the wonderful faculty and staff at Chino Hills High School!

Posted September 16, 2009
Four of my children attend this school. They are all learning and thriving. As a matter of fact I hardly ever see my kids anymore. They spend most of their days on the campus.

Posted June 11, 2009
I have just graduated from this school yesterday June, 10, 2009, and I have had some time to think about my past four years here.If you are moving out here or already live here in chino hills and thinking about sending your child here,do it.Don't hesitate, do it.This school has grown since it has opened and is still growing in its academic programs and there is an excellent staff.They care about the students and in this past class alone, many students are going to excellent colleges, including 4 Ivy leagues. Your child will also excel in the performing arts here if they wanted to join or are already involved.The band is a great program in the three years since a new director was implemented.It has proven kids in band do better academically since our valedictorian was in band since elementary.Overall,this is a wonderful school for your child to attend.

Posted June 10, 2009
For the most part my daughter has accomplished what she needs to in her high school career. I think that the principal needs the get on track and relate more to his students. He is on the arrogant side and for all the education that he has received as an administrator he is not in tune with the teens of today for that matter any teens.

16150 Pomona Rincon Road, Chino Hills, CA  91709
Last modified Chino Hills High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chino Hills High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top