Chino Valley Learning Academy 5

Posted November 19, 2013
I went here for my junior and part of my senior year. The staff genuinely cares about the kids there. Although their methods may be a little unorthodox it all ends up working out in the end. I used to fall asleep during class so the teacher sat me right in front of his desk in the middle of the room. Although it was embarrassing, it got me to stay awake and work and go off to college earlier than I would have if I had stayed in a normal high school. Most of us that went to that school came from a bad background so we get a bad reputation, but we're all as smart as any other high school student and the staff here realizes that and they put their all into helping every single student.

Chino Valley Learning Academy 0

Posted June 15, 2009
I only have one child at this school. I know the school does not have a great reputation because the students that attend have been forced out of public schools either by expulsion or academia. Students are able to attend to get their credits back on track. Taken that these are troubled students, my daughter's attitute, grades and drive to improve have greatly increased since attentding CVLA. Her GPA has gone from 1.7 to 3.0 and above. That is a testament for the teacher(s) and their methods. I know they do not have the resources or supplies that are provided the 'regular' schools in the district. I have bought notebooks for the school and would be willing to provide more if necessary. These are troubled children and we need to help them as long as they are willing to strive for improvement.

Chino Valley Learning Academy 5

Posted November 12, 2005
Who better off to rate this school than it's own students. My twin sister and I would have not graduated high school if it were not for the help of the caring staff at CVLA, the only ones who believed we could achieve our goal of becoming somebody in life, they helped us by giving us that boost of confidence that we needed. They would help us with our school work, get involved with us during P.E., and they would always let every student know that they would make it passed the rough days in high school to become somebody important in life. The attention of the staff at CVLA helped us to succeed, and it continues to remind us how important it is to help others. We only attended CVLA for one semester and we can honestly say that our life would not be the same without them.

Chino Valley Learning Academy
15650 Pipeline Avenue, Chino Hills, CA  91709
Last modified Chino Valley Learning Academy is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Chino Valley Learning Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top