Chino Hills, CA

Posted April 13, 2014
I came to br when I was in my teens I was a resident at mccormick cottage helped me out alot didnt realize it at the time but now I do showed me responsibilty ans alot of other tools u used in my life thanx to George and kurt at mcCormick especially,Ramon Monzon

Posted December 08, 2012
I am writing to tell you that I ordered some Christmas wreaths and the recipients have told me they are the best ever this year! Hats off to you

Posted June 20, 2009

Posted June 03, 2007
- a former student

Boys Republic High School 4

Posted January 11, 2006
- a former student
No doubt the school has a wonderful foundation when it comes to academic. Average music performance,sports and extracurriculum. Actually of late they have tried much to involve parent in daily activities.

Boys Republic High School
3493 Grand Avenue, Chino Hills, CA  91709
Last modified Boys Republic High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Boys Republic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top