Montessori School Of Chino Hills 1

Posted January 06, 2014
There are holding birthday parties weekly or 2Xs per week since the it is a large group of kids with 24 children there. The individualized attention is minimum. If you have kids in the process of potty training, don't send him or her there because the teacher is just too busy with other tasks. They always asking parents to bring in stuffs for any of the holiday or school frequent celebrations. Policy was terrible, not allowing for vacation, asking to pay overhead when my son was too sick to attend school after the holiday. We ended up with negative emotions with this school twice. Do not recomend it.

Posted September 13, 2013
This is my daughter's 2nd year and it will be her last before starting kindergarten next year. The teachers here are top notch and have nothing but the best interest of your child in their minds; they are very friendly and caring but at the same time strict to enforce the learning of the curriculum. Children are exposed to different subject matters (botany / science / math / language arts / practical life skills) throughout the school year. Unlike some other preschool s who are quick to 'label' yr child (I had a teacher at another school say to me that she believes my daughter has a hearing & behavior problems and I should bring her to a doctor to have her checked out) teachers at this school talk to the parents about the concerns and makes suggestions to work together at home & at school to address these concerns. Overall I'm extremely happy with this school.

Posted September 01, 2012
Since last month the Pre School was moved to a state of the art facility across pipeline and my son loves it. He just turned 3 and he calls it the red school. We were invited for the grand opening where the Congressman, City of Chino Hills mayor and all the council members and many other state and local officials attended with many parents. We wish this school all the success. I had the opportunity to talk to a past parent and she told me how caring and nurturing the school staff and the administrators were. Also she mentioned how best her child is in public school with all 'A's. Uniqueness is that, we can always meet the owner and she always welcomes each of us by name with a smiling face. I recommend this school without any hesitation.

Montessori School Of Chino Hills 4

Posted September 01, 2012
My daughter has attended this school since she was 4 and I put her in rm. H for Kindergarten and first grade. She is now in the public school and goes home every night telling me that she already learned these lessons from first grade. We are happy that she has learned a lot and still observing if she gets bored in the class, we will come back to the Montessori.

Montessori School Of Chino Hills 4

Posted July 23, 2012
My daughter has attended this school since she was an infant. She is now currently in the 3-4 year classroom. She loves the friendly staff and managment that have treated her like family since day one. She especially adores her teachers, who have taught her so much form coloring inside the lines,to counting and recognizing her numbers and learning her sounds. As a parent I look forward to the yearly art show which tranforms each classroom into a specific contienent. Also, the end of the year concert/promotion. I am thankful to have found a school that treats my daughter like family

Montessori School Of Chino Hills 3

Posted February 28, 2012
My niece started this school as infant and she is now in preschool. Throughout the years she was doing well. The infant room was really great and the 2-3 was awesome. She had few problems in the 3-4 class with one of the teacher. My niece sometimes cries at home that the teacher was very rude. Even I started noticing how rude was she to other kids as well and I was wondering how come they have such a great school with one unfriendly teacher. Discipline doesn t mean being rude. As working moms we have to accept few things and we waited for the whole year. My niece has moved to the next classroom and she is very happy and we can see the happiness in her eyes.. Our whole family feels a lot better now. Overall the school is very good. Good luck 3-4 year group parents!

Montessori School Of Chino Hills 0

Posted December 22, 2009
Our son started when he was a infant. Specially when he had a skin condition many schools rejected him. The staff took care of him like their own. Now he is in 3rd grade and can do 5th grade public school work. We have decided to send him to sister school in Diamond Bar which has up to 6th grade. This is the only school where you can talk to the owner every day. They are marvalous and very special people who loves children like their own. Wish this school all the sucess.

Posted September 15, 2009
My son was in Mrs. Saro s kindergarten class last year. He had learned so much! Although he was in the kindergarten class, he could read second grade level books and did second grade math problems. Besides academic, this school provides kid friendly nurturing environment. The lunch and snack are great and my son never complained about hungry when I picked him up. Thank you so much for taking good care of my kid.

Montessori School Of Chino Hills 3

Posted November 07, 2008
My wife and I have been extremely impressed with our son and daughter achievements since being at Montessori School of Chino Hills. The diversity of students, curriculum, reading, writing and Mathmatical skills are way beyond their years of age. Being at this school will well prepare them to become positive productive adults in society. I hope and pray that Montessori School Of Chino Hills extend their years of education our children to High School......

Posted July 12, 2008
I have been extremely pleased with the teaching staff -- as well as the daily curriculum that the Montessori School of Chino Hills has to offer. It is important to me to have my daughter to be in an environment where she could receive 'structure' -- while yet still be a 'kid'. She is excited to go to school and enjoys the things that she is learning each and every day. I am impressed at her level of reading and writing skills -- and especially her mathemathics skills. She is only 4 years old!!! She is learning about many cultures due to the diverse population of both the students and the staff. The tuition for the school is also very reasonable, compared to other private schools in the area.

Montessori School Of Chino Hills
14676 Pipeline Avenue, Chino Hills, CA  91709
(909) 393-1982
Last modified Montessori School Of Chino Hills is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Montessori School Of Chino Hills Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top