Bad
Good

I want to say thank you to my son's first grade teacher , Mrs. McGuire. She keeps us parents updated daily on our children's progress. The Principal Mrs. Warners , the Assistant Pricipal Mr. Reger and Staff are great! I love this school.

Eagle Canyon is an excellent school. My two children have been attending EC since grade K. They absolutley love it and love the involvement from the teachers and parents. Teachers are some of the best I have met so far considering my sister is an administrator for another area of S.B county. Our teachers have simplified learning techiniques that help kids learn the subjects easily and are able to retain the information that is quickly taught. I am very proud of my children's success due to the teachers of this school.

I love this school so much. The Principal and the teacher is very helpfull and all the staff are always there if you need them. I have my two children here in K1 and 3rd grade. Mrs. Day is an excellent teacher and Mrs. Everhart is so helpful and patience in helping my daughter with her math. Both my kids are an EL student but they are now exiting the program because of a good achievement. Can't wait to see how it goes when they both are in 1st and 4th grade soon.

This school has been an excellent learning experience for my child. The parents here are very involved and make this a perfect environment.

Eagle Canyon is a great school.I love every thing about it .Teachers are very dedicated and hard working.This is my son's second year in this school,and he loves the school.

Eagle Canyon recently celebrated their 20th anniversary of academic excellence and success. Our kids created a beautiful wall of tile paintings to honor our school. Although we lost two very outstanding teachers due to retirement our school is blessed with wonderful teachers and dedicated parent volunteers. Our kids are challenged and have fun learning.

Eagle Canyon is an excellent school with a great staff. There is a new PTA Board this year so parents please go to the meetings! The only way to make a difference is to get involved. The teachers are all wonderful. The students do well socially and academically. I cannot say enough great things about Eagle Canyon!

Have two children here and they love it so much. The 2 things I hate in this school is the traffic and some members in the PTA. TAFFIC IS REALLY BAD AND SOME MEMBERS OF THE PTA ARE SUCH SNOBS 'as if!', not caring and absolute .............. The Principal is GREAT (Mrs. WEBSTER) though she'll be gone this school year...good luck to the next principal, may he/she be as great or more better than Mrs. Webster. :)

Eagle Canyon is an excellent school. I have two boys who have attended since kindergarten. All the teachers are completely supportive of all the students. Joanie Webster has truly conducted an impressive job creating a soaring educational atmosphere! Eagle Canyon continues to challenge the students year after year reflecting in increased API scores. There are so many parent volunteers who give an overwhelming allowance of time to the school- one that I am truly fortunate that my children can attend.

Last modified Eagle Canyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.