Chino Hills, CA

Glenmeade Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2014
thanks to all of you, very nice school for kids.I will enroll all my kids in this school thanks again

Posted October 23, 2012
As a parent of a 6th Grader at Glenmeade Elementary, I feel that my daughter has a positive experience both academics and extra curricular-activities. Here at Glenmeade Elementary, the standards are excellent and with good teachers especially Ms. Eubanks. She's very supportive and helpful to the students. My daughter, as a new comer in California, for us, the overall school's rating is excellent!

Posted August 17, 2011
Glenmeade is an amazing learning community. We wouldn't send our children anywhere else. This school has amazing Garden, art, and grade level programs that you just can't get at other schools. There is tons of parent involvement, great teachers and just a fun learning environment.

Glenmeade Elementary School 1

Posted April 17, 2011
Hi ; I think the school needs to accomodate the kids in special ed. The school is against mainstreaming the kids and the full inclusion.

Posted March 24, 2010
Glenmeade is the best kept secret in Chino Hills. It not only has top quality teachers who are dedicated to their profession but a fun family atmosphere. With gardens, friendly staff and lots of parent involvement Glenmeade exudes a wonderful positive attitude.

Glenmeade Elementary School

Posted December 17, 2009
We are impressed with the quality of the teachers, administration, and the support staff at Glenmeade Elementary. There is also an enormous amount of positive parent involvement. We have been pleased to see the campus come to life with outdoor classrooms (or gardens) that are giving our children the opportunity to learn outdoors as well! We would highly recommend Glenmeade Elementary.

Posted February 25, 2009
This school has great teachers. There is a overwhelming amount of parent involvement and support at this school I rate this school a 5 star.

Posted September 29, 2007
We moved to Chino Hills because of the schools. We chose Glenmeade because of the balanced diversity, small-town feel, and family-oriented school activities. **We couldn't be happier!!** The teachers, principal, staff and volunteers have been amazing--helpful, friendly, and most welcoming.

Glenmeade Elementary School 3

Posted August 25, 2007
The teachers are excellent at our school and are nice to work with. I feel that the principal could offer more support to the parents and the children when a problem arises. I think the teachers could keep in mind that quality and not quantity is better when giving homework assignments.

Posted June 22, 2007
I highly recommend this school, the teachers are great and the principal and vice principal are wonderful as well as the office staff. Parent involvement is the only thing lacking,its always the same volunteers.

Glenmeade Elementary School
15000 Whirlaway Lane, Chino Hills, CA  91709
Last modified Glenmeade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenmeade Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top