Bad
Good

thanks to all of you, very nice school for kids.I will enroll all my kids in this school thanks again

As a parent of a 6th Grader at Glenmeade Elementary, I feel that my daughter has a positive experience both academics and extra curricular-activities. Here at Glenmeade Elementary, the standards are excellent and with good teachers especially Ms. Eubanks. She's very supportive and helpful to the students. My daughter, as a new comer in California, for us, the overall school's rating is excellent!

Glenmeade is an amazing learning community. We wouldn't send our children anywhere else. This school has amazing Garden, art, and grade level programs that you just can't get at other schools. There is tons of parent involvement, great teachers and just a fun learning environment.

Hi ; I think the school needs to accomodate the kids in special ed. The school is against mainstreaming the kids and the full inclusion.

Glenmeade is the best kept secret in Chino Hills. It not only has top quality teachers who are dedicated to their profession but a fun family atmosphere. With gardens, friendly staff and lots of parent involvement Glenmeade exudes a wonderful positive attitude.

We are impressed with the quality of the teachers, administration, and the support staff at Glenmeade Elementary. There is also an enormous amount of positive parent involvement. We have been pleased to see the campus come to life with outdoor classrooms (or gardens) that are giving our children the opportunity to learn outdoors as well! We would highly recommend Glenmeade Elementary.

This school has great teachers. There is a overwhelming amount of parent involvement and support at this school I rate this school a 5 star.

We moved to Chino Hills because of the schools. We chose Glenmeade because of the balanced diversity, small-town feel, and family-oriented school activities. **We couldn't be happier!!** The teachers, principal, staff and volunteers have been amazing--helpful, friendly, and most welcoming.

The teachers are excellent at our school and are nice to work with. I feel that the principal could offer more support to the parents and the children when a problem arises. I think the teachers could keep in mind that quality and not quantity is better when giving homework assignments.

I highly recommend this school, the teachers are great and the principal and vice principal are wonderful as well as the office staff. Parent involvement is the only thing lacking,its always the same volunteers.

Last modified Glenmeade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.