Posted April 29, 2014
This is a GREAT School!!! The teachers and staffs are very patient and awesome with the student. My son had improved tremendously.

Hidden Trails Elementary School 4

Posted September 08, 2013
My Sons second year in school, he is loving it n doing good . His teacher last year was awesome , Mrs . Harrison. Looking forward for the same or better this year.

Posted August 30, 2013
This school has great GATE teachers!! They give challenging works to the students. My daughter & son love this school.

Posted July 26, 2013
My son started in April 2013 and he had made a quick adjustment. The staff made a stress-free transition and wow!, the student gave him a warm welcome. Mrs Hofmyers is such an incredible and awesome teacher. Thank you! and we are looking forward to a new school year. Yeahhhh!

Posted June 03, 2013
This school is hanging on to the assistance of the parents. Meaning that if the parent would not help with homework and explain anything that is not clear, this school's API would drop like a rock. I am strongly thinking of moving my child to another school. The principal is not someone strong that will stand up and make the necessary changes. The teachers are o.k. not all, there is only a few, that are worth the funds the school is getting. This school needs someone firm and strong, with new ideas that will improve the school environment for all the children. If you have a better choice in schools, I would stick to the better choice. Yes I am picky, but what "parent" isn't? I want the best for my child and is very sad to say this is not the school it used to be.

Posted October 16, 2012
37 students in a 4th grade class and combo classes are a joke. Very dissappointing year so far this year. For students with a learning disability and being stuck in a class of 37 they don't get the attention they need no matter how good the teacher is. My first year and the school and I'm not impressed so far with the Administration. Most of the teachers and great and friendly.

Posted August 28, 2011
I was a student and this school is very good. The teachers teach very well and students are friendly.

Posted May 31, 2011
The Hidden Trails have a new principal, Mrs. Fellows. She is very helpful, caring, loving and understanding leader. This school is extremely lucky to have her. She will make a big difference for Hidden Trails!

Posted September 05, 2010
I LIKE THE SCHOOL AND MY CHILD HAS DONE WELL SO FAR BUT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INVOLVED IN HOMEWORK BUT NOT SCHOOL ACTIVITIES. SOME PARENTS MAY HAVE THE LUXURY TO GET INVOLVED IN THEIR CHILD'S ACTIVITY BUT SOME MIGHT NOT! AGAIN MY CHILD DID VERY WELL BECAUSE WE HAD A GOOD AND STRICT TEACHER AND I MADE SURE MY CHILD UNDERSTOOD THE HOMEWORK. I ASKED WHAT THEY DID IN SCHOOL/ LEARNED IN CLASS. UNFORTUNATLY I DON'T HAVE THE LUXURY TO BE AT SCHOOL AND TALK TO OTHER PARENTS WHICH IS WHAT YOU REALLY DO WHEN YOU GET INVOLVED! I WOULD RATHER BE IN CLASS HELPING WITH GROUP ACTIVITIES THEN KNOWING OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSSINES. I THINK CLASSES ARE TOO BIG AND THE STUDENT MIGHT NOT GET THE ATTENTION THEY NEED.

Posted April 29, 2010
Very pleased with the academic program, the environment is extremely positive. The principal is always approachable and truly cares about the kids; she is highly visible and sets a great example for the children. We are fortunate to have a highly dedicated and exceptional group of teachers. The parents that complain are typically the ones that are not involved with the school and that is unfortunate because there is a high degree of parental involvement. If you become acquainted with the school, you will be so grateful your child attends this wonderful school.

Hidden Trails Elementary School
2250 Ridgeview Drive, Chino Hills, CA  91709
Last modified Hidden Trails Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Trails Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top