Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Posted January 29, 2016
We left this school after only 3 weeks. The kindergarten teachers were extremely unprofessional are rude. We will not be back! Do yourself a favor and transfer to a better school.

Posted November 04, 2015
The office staff is abrasive and unwelcoming. Walking your child to their classroom is discouraged with posted signs reading,"say goodbye at the gate". School starts at 8:40 but kids are unable to be on campus until 8:30 which causes a major traffic jam in the mornings. While I can't speak for all of the teachers here, my child's first grade teacher is not eager to communicate with parents. When asked how I could help my child at home to improve, she (the teacher) was unwilling or unable to offer any ideas. I sent my child to this school based on test scores and the rating on GreatSchools.org, but I am not at all happy with our experience here.

Posted June 05, 2015
Most of the teachers are burned out, they don't care if your child is learning or not. I do the teaching at home for my children. They are not going back to Hidden Trails next year.

Posted April 29, 2014
This is a GREAT School!!! The teachers and staffs are very patient and awesome with the student. My son had improved tremendously.

Hidden Trails Elementary School 4

Posted September 08, 2013
My Sons second year in school, he is loving it n doing good . His teacher last year was awesome , Mrs . Harrison. Looking forward for the same or better this year.

Posted August 30, 2013
This school has great GATE teachers!! They give challenging works to the students. My daughter & son love this school.

Posted July 26, 2013
My son started in April 2013 and he had made a quick adjustment. The staff made a stress-free transition and wow!, the student gave him a warm welcome. Mrs Hofmyers is such an incredible and awesome teacher. Thank you! and we are looking forward to a new school year. Yeahhhh!

Hidden Trails Elementary School 3

Posted June 03, 2013
This school is hanging on to the assistance of the parents. Meaning that if the parent would not help with homework and explain anything that is not clear, this school's API would drop like a rock. I am strongly thinking of moving my child to another school. The principal is not someone strong that will stand up and make the necessary changes. The teachers are o.k. not all, there is only a few, that are worth the funds the school is getting. This school needs someone firm and strong, with new ideas that will improve the school environment for all the children. If you have a better choice in schools, I would stick to the better choice. Yes I am picky, but what "parent" isn't? I want the best for my child and is very sad to say this is not the school it used to be.

Hidden Trails Elementary School 3

Posted October 16, 2012
37 students in a 4th grade class and combo classes are a joke. Very dissappointing year so far this year. For students with a learning disability and being stuck in a class of 37 they don't get the attention they need no matter how good the teacher is. My first year and the school and I'm not impressed so far with the Administration. Most of the teachers and great and friendly.

Posted August 28, 2011
I was a student and this school is very good. The teachers teach very well and students are friendly.

Hidden Trails Elementary School
2250 Ridgeview Drive, Chino Hills, CA  91709-5177
Last modified Hidden Trails Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Trails Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top