Bad
Good

Rolling Ridge is an amazing school! The admin is superb, the teachers are involved and care about students. My three boys attended RR and Ioved it. I starting to tear up just thinking about my last lil one who's a 6th grader and will be leaving soon. Mrs. Farmakis (she taught all my boys) will always hold a special place in our hearts. I highly recommend this school. It's not just a school, it's family.

I love this school they are excellent teachers my son has been excelling and they have alot of patience for him i could not ask for a better school for my child to grow up in if anyone says different there wrong

This is the worst school ever with the horrible PTA leaders and staffs, especially supervisors. They are big bullies. I hated it.They are mean to the kids. They have no heart for the children. They yell and scream. They are not nice. This school sucks!

Rolling Ridge is an awesome place for kids to grow, learn and make friends! The parent participation is out the roof and it feels like you're visiting a group of friends when you volunteer in class or for other school outings and activities. All are very welcoming. The teachers uphold a high academic standard and instill good organization and responsibility from the start. I've put three kids through Rolling Ridge and I'm very pleased with the results in all areas. We love Rolling Ridge!!

Rolling Ridge is a great school and has been since the school opened years ago where I had the opportunity to be a parent of the school the first year of opening. Now, here I am many years later with another child attending and I am still please with the education offered at the school. The staff is friendly and supportive and best of all the teachers are interested in your child learning and will go the extra mile to help. Great school!

Last modified Rolling Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.