Posted February 16, 2014
Townsend is great and all but there is one teacher that needs to be fired and her name is Mrs. Groener. She has to be the worst algebra teacher on the planet! Almost every student that goes into her class gets a lower grade! I want her fired. She is lazy and mean to the students!

Robert O. Townsend Junior High School 5

Posted August 26, 2013
This is my daughter's first year in Townsend Jr High. I hope all will be well with her in this school. So far I did not experience yet what others had commented below regarding Administration staff. They are accommodating so far when we enrolled my daughter and when I had some questions. I hope the teachers are good as well in this school.

Posted December 14, 2012
This school is great ! I currently am attending Townsend . The teachers, I feel, are very helpful . It seems as if your child is not doing well in a subject , they will constantly help the student until they fully understand . I do agree that the administration is rude at some points in the day , but other than that , If I was not a student here, I would still think of this as an amazing school .

Robert O. Townsend Junior High School 3

Posted May 20, 2011
Great teachers, administration and office staff, very mean and demeaning. You are almost scare to ask for anything because they seem to be in a bad mood all the time and they will not do anything for you. Everytime I go in there, I see them yelling at kids that have entered the office, they don't have a nice way of talking to people; it seems like they hate their job.

Robert O. Townsend Junior High School 2

Posted September 28, 2010
Townsend is a great school, but the only problem is the administration. They are unhelpful and they always look at you in a demeaning way. They also act like you're always guilty of something. However, the teachers are very helpful and Gradealert is an awesome way for me to look at my grades and see if i need inprovement or not

Robert O. Townsend Junior High School 0

Posted January 26, 2010
I love this school. They have helped my son in math. Tutorials have been great with allowing him to re-take tests. I thought Jr. High was scary but it doesn't seem that bad.

Robert O. Townsend Junior High School 5

Posted August 19, 2009

Robert O. Townsend Junior High School 1

Posted August 05, 2009

Robert O. Townsend Junior High School 0

Posted May 07, 2009
I attend this wonderfull school. And i love it Mrs. Thompson is the best. And i love her. I love this school. I think it si the best

Posted April 29, 2009
I was completely apprehensive about my daughter attending Townsend due to previous issues they had with students. I was determined that she was going to go to Canyon Hills. However, everything that took place up to her starting her 7th grade year, made the decision much easier. Thank you Jesus with every door that opened! The separate Orientations they had for parents and then students was remarkable. Canyon Hills was utter chaos with leadership students speaking to the parents with their 'Like, and this is like...' personalities. The extra activities that Townsend has are a HUGE plus, something Canyon Hills lacks. My daughter is now a 3.8 GPA, involved with the Christian Club and Art Club. She has accomplished far more than I could've ever given this school credit for. The teachers are great! This school has taken a huge turn-around since students I knew attended a few yrs. before

Robert O. Townsend Junior High School
15359 Ilex Drive, Chino Hills, CA  91709
Last modified Robert O. Townsend Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert O. Townsend Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top