Bad
Good

Great school I love working here, all the staff are super nice and. I will miss, Mrs.Lisa Sura too..... I can't. Wait to go back to work again with all of my co-workers.....

The best part of this school are the RSP teachers. Mrs. G. & Mrs. M. are an awesome team. If not for them I would have been long gone.

Alicia Cortez Elementary. I love my teachers & office staff. I do belive that we have lost our way a little but its nothing that can't be fixed. A little more discipline & parents getting involved we can get back to where we were. My second child will be starting this year & I could'nt be happier.

Although my daughter is just finishing up her kindergarten year, I have to say that both my husband and I are very happy with Cortez. Her teacher is great, the office staff pleasant, and her Principal seems to really care about the students in his school. I can't wait for 1st grade!

Alicia cortez just earned the california distinguished award. The highest honor the state bestows on schools. Alicia cortez also earned the title 1 academic achievement award. Congratulations alicia cortez elementary, chino ca.

Wonderful teachers, great learning environment.

Grade levels all colaborate. Excellent teachers. Loving administrators.

It's the best! The teachers are very experienced. The students work hard.

The students and parents have are great!The parents work with the staff. We have a great parent organization.

I have worked at Cortez for many years and I even brought my own children to this school years ago. I have found that Cortez has been the best school in helping children grow in education as well as, in developing a positive self-esteem for themselves.

Last modified Alicia Cortez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.