Chino, CA

Alicia Cortez Elementary School 2

Posted September 25, 2013
The best part of this school are the RSP teachers. Mrs. G. & Mrs. M. are an awesome team. If not for them I would have been long gone.

Alicia Cortez Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2013
Alicia Cortez Elementary. I love my teachers & office staff. I do belive that we have lost our way a little but its nothing that can't be fixed. A little more discipline & parents getting involved we can get back to where we were. My second child will be starting this year & I could'nt be happier.

Posted June 04, 2012
Although my daughter is just finishing up her kindergarten year, I have to say that both my husband and I are very happy with Cortez. Her teacher is great, the office staff pleasant, and her Principal seems to really care about the students in his school. I can't wait for 1st grade!

Posted April 29, 2010

Posted April 27, 2010
Alicia cortez just earned the california distinguished award. The highest honor the state bestows on schools. Alicia cortez also earned the title 1 academic achievement award. Congratulations alicia cortez elementary, chino ca.

Posted September 24, 2009
Wonderful teachers, great learning environment.

Posted September 21, 2009
Grade levels all colaborate. Excellent teachers. Loving administrators.

Posted September 19, 2009
It's the best! The teachers are very experienced. The students work hard.

Posted September 18, 2009
The students and parents have are great!The parents work with the staff. We have a great parent organization.

Posted September 17, 2009
I have worked at Cortez for many years and I even brought my own children to this school years ago. I have found that Cortez has been the best school in helping children grow in education as well as, in developing a positive self-esteem for themselves.

Alicia Cortez Elementary School
12750 Carissa Avenue, Chino, CA  91710
Last modified Alicia Cortez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alicia Cortez Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top