K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Terrible school! My child is getting a worse education than if he were to attend a public school in the Point Loma, Baypark, La Jolla area. I thought paying for a private education would give my child more attention and resources but the student teacher ratio is no better than at a public school and he does not have as diverse an education as I was led to believe he would receive. At the end of this year I will be moving him to another private school in the area.

this school is amazing in all ways. from the incredible staff to the awesome students... the curriculum and education are top notch and the activities (after school and holidays) are professional and can't be beat. I have nothing but incredible things to say about every aspect of this school! my girls are so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful school.

I love Bonita Road!!! The education my children is great, parents are involved and the administration is friendly and accessible.

Bonita Road has been the biggest blessing to my family and me. I cannot imagine my children attending any other place. Not only do they receive an *amazing* education, but I daily see the teachers and staff pouring their lives and hearts into them. As a parent, I could not ask for anything more - dropping off my kids for 7 hours every single day, knowing the investment that is being made in them as a person. My kids are excelling academically, socially, and most importantly - spiritually. I love this school! I love that my students attend here, and I love that I get to be a part of such an amazing community as an employee.

My wife once told me that if we moved away from the San Diego area the thing she would miss the most would be Bonita Road School. It has been such a great fit for our family the teachers are PHENOMENAL people and the school is always trying to find ways for the families to be apart of the school experience!

Me and my family are new to this school this year, we LOVE IT, great academic program, fabulous staff and teachers, we are having an awesome experience, thank you!

The teachers and atmosphere are wonderful! The kids are so advanced and are learning a grade above what their grade is! I love the small classrooms and how close everyone is! It's a great school and I would recommend it to all my friends and family!!

I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience at Bonita Road. My kids began at the preschool and are now at BRCS and thriving. It's an amazing environment with excellent teachers who not only teach, but demonstrate Godly character and love to my children on a daily basis. The school uses a great curriculum and my kids love to learn. There are so many fun events throughout the year that our kids also get to enjoy. We feel so blessed to be a part of this school and our kids could not be happier here.

We love BRCS!!! I have 2 children currently attending the school. They both began in the pre-school program and are both thriving on the elementary level. The teachers are all amazing. We have had only positive experiences in that regard. Both of my children are excelling academically. The curriculum is difficult and challenging and also engaging. My children are polar opposites when it comes to personalities and interests, yet both are accepted, loved and encouraged to foster their gifts and talents. This school is such an encouragement! One of my favorite events during the year is the talent show. I am always moved to tears by how encouraging the student body and staff are to these children and how confident the children are in performing on stage in front of their peers. I think this is an excellent example of the loving, safe environment provided to all at BRCS.

You're building, you're not. You're moving, you're not. You slapped together a middle school and its not functioning from a parent perspective, children are bullied, students are not challenged. Some of the previous posts from former parent have been deleted, I see. I find that disappointing, save yourself the drama and promises that lead nowhere and go elsewhere. I really wish the curriculum was better, the teachers are so nice, but nice doesn't help my child who is now behind in public school....how the heck can he be behind in a public school when he was three levels ahead before his two years at BRC.... Thank you.

Last modified Bonita Road Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6