Bad
Good

My son attended 1st grade before we were relocated to another city. He loved his school, friends and teachers. He adapted well and made a lot of friends. The principal, Dr Winters is friendly and approachable all the time, He setup a communication channel via weekly email, blog etc to keep us up to date. I also did some volunteer work in the classroom, and was able to bring my 2 yr old along, which was great considering some schools do not allow toddler presence while volunteering. My son is now in 2nd grade in a new school but he still misses his school and teacher, Mrs Allinger.

I am very happy with the structure of the Salt Creek Elementary, the teaching staff and the principal are doing a excellent job. My son is already adapted and has many friends, his learning skills are improving in a very positive way, he loves this school !

I was extremely happy when my daughtrer started school, she entered Kinder, now she is in 3rd grade and since the change of principal and principal assistance it hasen't been the same, I feel they don't give 100% of there time to improve teaching as well as the environment that has been going on in that school, previous principal and principal assist. were more involved with there teachers, students and parents which was very rewarding to all of us, it totally makes a diference and a piece of mind when you know you little ones are in good hands. I do want to give a thumbs up to the MOM's from the PTG group that are making a diference in our parking lot, hurray!! no more "parking chaos" Thank you Momies".

Salt Creek has been wonderful for my daughter. She recently finished the 1st grade with Sr. Fernandes, who is an absolutely amazing teacher with an obvious passion for teaching. This school is part of the Anti-Defamation League's "No Place For Hate" and has implemented neat programs to help children develop into accepting and understanding individuals.

I am very satisifed with the school. As a teacher myself I am very involved in my student's education and have been happy with the education he has received. He is in the dual immersion program and we could not be more pleased as non-Spanish speaking parents. I have had no negative experiences thus far and have had positive and supportive interaction with the principal. To correct a prior statement from another parent, there are after school activities/ care (reading, YMCA care, mad science, etc), and while there is no "official" PE, I am not aware of any school in the area with organized PE. It is really up tot he teacher. Most important is this school has a great API and broke 900 this year. Your kids will get a good education here.

My children have been at Salt Creek for the past 2 years. I love taking my children to school daily and having a Principle and V. Principle who remember me by name and my children. The teachers are superb! I could not ask for anything more!

My first 2 years in with my oldest have been outstanding. I am extremely impressed thus far with the DI program, and can hardly wait for my second and third children to start. Principal Winters is always available, and honestly addresses all concerns efficiently and effectively. Being an english speaker, the parent involvement has been imparative to my childs success and has met my family every step of the way. Overall the school's API scores speak for themselves. Salt Creek is and will continue to be a great school in my opinion.

Salt Creek Elementary is an amazing school. My son is going in to second grade in the dual language program and he is not only learning - he is excelling. Though I only speak English, at 7 years old, my son is already able to read, write and converse at an accelerated level in both English and Spanish! The teachers are incredible and utilize patience, understanding, and innovation in their instruction. My son is happy and excited each day to go to school and he, and his soon to be kindergarten sister, are eagerly anticipating the upcoming school year. Salt Creek offers many programs and activities which engage not only the students, but also encourage the whole family to get involved. I would highly recommend Salt Creek Elementary to even the most discerning parents.

School was great at one point. Do not know what happen but it has lost its value. A few teachers that seem to be on a power trip really do not know why they pick this career if there going to act like this. Maybe we are Awaiting for SUPERMAN (lease watch movie totally applies) No support from principal noir viceprincipal.Good LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have two children attending Salt Creek and our experiences for the past 5 years have been very positive. I definitely think the school's greatest strength is its dual language immersion program. The teachers in the program are prepared, enthusiastic and approachable. Parent involvement is always welcomed. What would make this school even better is a comprehensive after school program and a true GATE program.

Last modified Salt Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.