Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Great programs provided to help kids with this problem. Programs for new students and peer help as well.

Supports LD students: Neutral

I believe they do, but we have not had to deal with this first hand.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The leadership is so involved. I think it shows in the performance of the school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Wolf Canyon has so many programs that help kids develop strong characters. I was really impressed with the programs available to my 4th grader.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Out of the three teachers my child has had, there was only one that I was not that happy with. She was nice, but very unorganized. It may have been that it was her first year and she was not use to teacher younger kids.

Amount of homework: Agree

They have an effective approach to homework, there is just a lot of it. It is difficult for the average kid to keep up with all of the homework. It seems like my child comes home, does homework, eats, then sleeps. There is no time to relax.

A couple years ago my daughter was forced to leave Veteran's Elementary and assigned to Wolf Canyon due to boundary changes. The first year was a little hard to adjust; however I am so happy now. The Principle is so much more involved then at Veterans. The teachers seem to work really well together and the PTA is amazing. The school also has so many more great programs.

the principal needs to be remove from the school .. please take out, your kids from wolf canyon

the principal is the worst in all this area ...she always speaks screaming on the phone ,,,she is rude, and she always like to threaten. Victoria at the front desk needs to start school again.

We are happy to be in the Wolf Canyon Elementary area - our Kids love the school ... I should say our kids love to GO to school! The staff and principal are supportive and so far we had no bad experiences. We feel Lucky as well!!!

Last modified Wolf Canyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.