Posted July 26, 2014
We are happy to be in the Wolf Canyon Elementary area - our Kids love the school ... I should say our kids love to GO to school! The staff and principal are supportive and so far we had no bad experiences. We feel Lucky as well!!!

Posted March 14, 2014
We live in the area so we have no choice for our daughter but to go to Wolf Canyon. We were very lucky! I love the principal and the teachers who try to make learning fun. My child is motivated to go to school, they don't stress out the family and kids with too much homework. Wolf Canyon creates a balance between learning and quality time with family/friends. So happy our daughter go to this school!

Posted March 10, 2014
I don't usually write a review. But I just wanted say I totally agree with the review wrote by parent on 6 March 2014. I've been feeling exactly the same!!! ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THE TEST SCORES.

Posted March 06, 2014
This school lacks leadership, communication and compassion throughout most of the staff to include office and teachers! They don't care about enrichment or student growth, just the test scores. The morning messages are a waste of time. I cannot wait for this school year to be over so I no longer have to deal with this school! Or I might actually get him into a different school! Just because it's a new school and it looks fantastic doesn't mean it is superb!

Posted February 18, 2014
This is a great school. The teachers clearly work as a team, communication is amazing and I love the morning messages that mean so much to the children and the adults. I am thankful that I have such a caring group of educators. The principal has done a nice job making this school great.

Posted January 20, 2014
Very disappointed... Most reviews are great for this school and I was excited to enroll my children since we moved to the area. I wish I could write all the details why I give the school only one star... My children still go to this school (unfortunately), so I can't write exactly what happened. I could say some teachers are great! But the principal...all because of her we consider transferring our children to the different school near the area. Again, VERY disappointed.

Posted January 10, 2013
This school is awesome! love the teahcers and love the principal. My daughter enjoys going to her kindergarten class every morning and I am confident she is getting the best education.

Posted June 13, 2011
This is an excellent school. The teachers are good and very dedicated.My kids were from private schools but I was amazed when I found out that this school has done remarkcably well in their API scores, the quality of time and dedication they put into their students were great, well done Wolf Canyon! I could compare them to private school! I'm so pleased and happy that I finally found a great school for my kids!

Posted June 01, 2011
My son's kindergarten teacher was excellent this year! He had an outstanding experience. The standards are high, and he was continually challenged. But he loved it and learned a great deal. The school emphasizes values such as honesty and respect. It is a great learning atmosphere. The principal is amazing.

Wolf Canyon Elementary School 3

Posted May 31, 2011
JUDGE YOUR SELF....My son is been in Wolf Canyon since kindergarten in SpecialDayClass. Now he is going to fifth grade. academically he have done progress by mainstreaming for two classes to regular ed classes. he struggle with transition but he tried his best. I always been a fighter for him in the IEP meetings despite that they used to reject my recommendations for the benefit of my child. recently my son life is not been easy since her baby sister is fighting for her life due heart surgery and also myself as a consequences of Rheumatoid Arthritis I been having flares. On top of that the school just decide to change to other school. "because there was to many students in his class". I can recall Wolf Canyon Vision that says "... mental and emotional stability is necessary for growth and learning" . there is no doubt that numbers and personal interests can be over a child heart and needs.

Wolf Canyon Elementary School
1950 Wolf Canyon Loop, Chula Vista, CA  91913
Last modified Wolf Canyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wolf Canyon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.