Montessori Explorer Elementary 5

Posted September 09, 2013
This is a great school that invest their time for the quality and improvement of children's development. The teacher student ratio is at the lowest. Individualized teaching and a true Montessori School. My three children love this school.

Montessori Explorer Elementary 5

Posted July 16, 2013
My child and I love this school. I researched three other Montessori schools in the surrounding area and while all of them were nice and have excellent reputations, this school felt like it would suit us the best with it's small size/ratios. My daughter attended last year as a 4 year old full day preschooler and after the wonderful experience we've all had there, we never hesitated that we would continue her this year as a kindergartener. There are six kindergarteners this year (2013-2014)with a fully trained Montessori teacher and an aide who is also trained. This is the school's eleventh year since establishment, yet they retain their small size on purpose. The school follows Maria Montessori's teachings and the materials are true to those that she created. Their Practical Life materials are fun and engaging. My daughter loves to come home in the afternoon and tell me that she accomplished her challenging works for the day. The children have plenty of outside play time and learn social skills while all together at meal times. They have both art and music available to the children. Parents are involved in fundraising and fun work days including making a garden area.

Montessori Explorer Elementary
271 East J Street, Chula Vista, CA  91910
Last modified Montessori Explorer Elementary is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Montessori Explorer Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.