Posted January 23, 2014
Our daughter is in first grade at Clear View, and our preschooler is receiving speech therapy at Clear View as well. We've found this school to be full of opportunity for our children. From Math and Science Family night to outdoor campouts with families to Friday movies and more. We feel very welcomed by Mr. Carroll, who is always present and saying hi, the staff in the office, the custodial staff, and the teachers. My 1st daughter is thriving with Mrs. Bingley as her teacher, who goes above and beyond our expectations. She is an incredible teacher and understands each student. And our preschooler has come a long way with her speech teacher, Mrs. Stephenson, who is incredibly patient! We highly recommend Clear View to others. The students excel, they care for one another, we've never witnessed any bullying of any kind, and our children are inspired by excellent role models at this school.

Posted September 07, 2013
Clear View is an absolutely wonderful elementary school. The school has a very strong community of parents, teachers and support staff who all work together to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students. We currently have two children at Clear View and have had great relationships with all of their teachers. The teachers are happy to offer additional assistance when they deem it necessary, take the time to get to know the parents of their students, and put together well-rounded lessons for the kids each day. The school (and the strong PTA) is working hard to maintain the extracurricular activities that so many schools have had to let go with the continual cuts to fiscal resources in recent years. I cannot recommend Clear View highly enough.

Posted September 06, 2013
Love this school! I have my two boys at Clearview and I will not even move from my apt. just because of them attending there. I highly recommend this school for your children.

Posted September 01, 2013
We cannot recommend this school highly enough. This year I have 3 children attending Clear View, & I have had a child attending Clear View since 2007. The principal, Chris Carroll, is AMAZING. He is always there to help parents and students. The office staff are SO NICE; always helpful & show so much concern for our children. And that's just the staff! The TEACHERS are incredibly dedicated. They even help the children after school - ballet folklorico, school campout, cheerleading, fishing club, soccer, football (and there is much more!) - all done through teacher & parent volunteers. We've seen teachers tutoring kids before & after school if they needed extra help. Unbelievable! The Parents also work hard to make this school the awesome place it is. They are phenomenal. The Immersion Program is awesome; no other way to describe it. Teachers, parents, & kids work so well together. My eldest is now in 8th grade, & her strong education at Clear View has enabled her to thrive in jr. high. We are so impressed with this school, and cannot recommend it highly enough. The school & grounds are immaculate. My children LOVE their teachers and feel so welcomed at Clear View!

Posted May 15, 2013
I am an alumnus from over 18 years ago. I am not a graduate of Morehouse College as well. I would have to say that attending Clear View was the best educational experience of my life. I learned more here than I learned at any other school. I originally attended public school. When I left public school, I was barely getting by. When I made it to Clear View, I was in the gifted program in less than year. Clear View definitely made a difference and positively impacted my life.

Posted February 29, 2012
I currently have a first and second grade child that attend Clear View. My daughter who is now in the eight grade attended Clear View as well. I absolutely love this school. There is a lot of parent/teacher communication, they have a great anti bullying program and self esteem program. They go the extra mile to make sure your child succeeds. If your child isn't successful at Clear View it's not because of the school. My son was having a hard time and even though the teachers were doing everything they could I had to step it up as well. Working together with teachers like Ms. Morales-Hernandez and Ms. Guerrero to ensure that my son becomes a great success. Clear View is the reason i havent sold my house and moved to North County. I love the Clear View community that is represented by neighbors, parents and teachers.

Posted October 19, 2011
I attended Clear View from k - 6. I absolutely loved it. It was like a second home to me, the school was one big family. The teachers were better than I could have ever asked for. I still go back and visit them whenever I can, just to keep them updated on how well I'm doing, thank them, and see their faces light up. I am now a senior in high school, and have had straight A's all the way down my transcript. I have Clear View to thank for that! I miss it so much!!!

Posted April 30, 2009

Posted April 25, 2009

Posted September 04, 2008
We are very pleased with the school. The parents are very involved, as are the teachers and director. My children are very happy and we feel we made a great choice!

Clear View
455 Windrose Way, Chula Vista, CA  91910
Last modified Clear View is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clear View Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top