Posted September 11, 2013
love it Mr. Mathews is great need more resources to have more activities for he kids

Posted September 10, 2013
I am happy cuz i like the knew principal!!!!!....she is wonderful!!!!! the school staff is also wonderful!!!!!. I would not want my son in enny other school!!!!!!....

Kellogg (Karl H.) Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2013
Kellogg Elemantary school very poor school need to change the whole staff and Principal etc.

Posted June 10, 2013
I love this school my son has gone here from kinder to 6th and now my daugther will be going there the staff is amazing Ms. K and Ms. Estella and Ms. Green our wonderful we do miss Ms. Liz wish she would come back its not the same without her

Posted December 21, 2012
the school staff, especially Liz at front desk, shes so happy, I love the food at the cafeteria plus kitchen staff is great. my daughter loves the friendly atmosphere...thank you!!!

Posted October 31, 2012
Im a proud grandparent of a Kellogg student.Kellogg is a great school!Im a member of Site Council,Dac,and volunteer as much as i can. I have gotten to know the great principal Mrs.Prez along with the great teachers and staff.The wonderful teachers give all that they have to make our kids education meaningful .At Kellogg we all believe every child is of great worth.I want all the people that work at our school to no,the hard work they do is appreciated.

Posted February 03, 2012
I went to Kellogg School way back in the early 60's and it was a great school then; nice to see that the ratings are still high even now. I especially remember the principal (Mr. Link) at the time. I was a rather delinquent student and he counseled me every week to try and help with what was going on at home. I also had to stay back one year because of eye surgery and it was very hard to repeat the 3rd grade; this is one area where the counseling was very helpful. At the end of the year, Mr. Link gave me a certificate of most improved in front of the whole class. I totally did not expect that but I was so proud and it was an event that I never forgot. Thank you Mr. Link and Thank you Kellogg Elementary!

Kellogg (Karl H.) Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2011
Two of my kids attend this school 6th and 4th grade. The teachers have been on top of things and have provided much support when tutoring was needed to ensure the kids excel academically. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much funding for extra programs such as GATE. The GATE program is very short (1 hour before school one time a week) which doesn't provide the same level of experience as offerred at other schools. Also, parent involvement in extra curricular activities seems limited which doesn't help. Overall the teachers are doing a great job with the limited resources available.

Posted March 20, 2009

Kellogg (Karl H.) Elementary School 0

Posted February 06, 2009
well I have two kids in 4th and 1st grade I found excellent support from sttaf and parents and recently the school will be anoucing a new program for english learners the committee's name is ELAC, there will be more parent involment and strategies for helping our kids with homeworks. great school I do recomend this school nice family enviroment and discipline.

Kellogg (Karl H.) Elementary School
229 East Naples Street, Chula Vista, CA  91911
Last modified Kellogg (Karl H.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kellogg (Karl H.) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top