Public charter
Chula Vista, CA
Students enrolled: 1,074
Before care: Yes

Posted April 03, 2013
My daughter transferred from Halecrest Elementary to Meuller this school year and I can not be more happy and satisfied. Her third grade teacher Mrs. Saflar is absolutely Amazing, Caring, Devoted and Involved. She has helped my daughter become more confident in her academic abilities. Her door is always open for parents... She exemplifies the greatest qualities a teacher can ever offer. Staff is just as Amazing and Caring. Meuller Charter is outstanding and if you decide to take your child to this school, you will be more than satisfied.

Posted February 27, 2013
Staff is very caring. Teachers really challenge students that need to be challenged. This school feels like a big family. Everyone knows everyone and the staff really takes the time to know your student and family. They have had a few thugs tag the school and they are very prompt and getting it removed. Overall no complaints.

Posted April 26, 2011
I don't recommend this schoo; for anyone who has a child with a learning disability . They are to wrapped up on the Kids who can give them the high scores. I left for about 4 yrs and left my child with my mother(spanish speaker) and come to find out they rather pass him to the other grade to avoid giving services.He was promoted to jr high and could not read . Muller refuse to give him services They just kept passing him. Even knowing he had SPECIAL ED in his previous school they refuse to give it to him. He was cheates of an education

Posted March 18, 2011
This school may seem to care about there students, but in fact, couldn't care less about them. You would think if a student with any kind of learning disablity, came to that school, or any school, they would at least pay alittle attention to that student. Instead of being sooo busy trying to get the highest test scores. Yeah, they got good test scores, but what about teaching? Is it to much to ask for when we ask to teach our kids? Instead, they don't give a ____, they just say, "He or She is just lazy and just doesn't want to learn!!" WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT!! As far as I'm concerned Muller Elementry gives teachers a bad name. As far as laying them off I think Mullers teachers should be FIRST on the list!! Discrimination should never be o.k. EVER!! At muller there is too much of that going on. I just thought everybody should know the truth.!

Posted March 02, 2011
Mueller has been a great school for my son who is currently a 1st grade student. He is on a multi-age class with 2nd graders and has a great teacher. At first, I was not so sure that multi-age would work for my son, but after eight months of seing his academic growth, I am fascinated that he is in a multi-age class! His teachers have been great and staff in general is very supportive. I also like the Monday Assemblies and the University names given to the different multi-age classrooms...One thing this school is missing for it to be perfect, in my opinion, is the 50-50 English/Spanish program. Keep up the good work Mueller staff!

Posted August 14, 2009
My child attends Mueller Charter School and I love this school. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Riley and Mrs. Deluca. They have always provided great support. The teachers that my daughter has been placed with over the years have also been very supportive. Good Job, Mueller!!!

Posted August 01, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted March 16, 2009

Posted October 11, 2008

Mueller Charter (Robert L.) School
715 I Street, Chula Vista, CA  91910
Last modified Mueller Charter (Robert L.) School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mueller Charter (Robert L.) School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top