Chula Vista, CA
Before care: Yes

Otay Elementary School 3

Posted October 15, 2014
This year the bullying has gotten out of control. There is nothing to engage the children in, no after school programs, no art, no music. Just swearing and bullying.

Posted February 21, 2013
My husband and my self went to Otay school 27 years ago and now our son attends Kinder. The school is great, the teacher Ms. Todal is amazing. My son has learned to read so fast and he has gotten to be great at math. All the kids talents come out, all the kids have improved in one way or another.

Posted June 28, 2012
My daughter started going here for 2nd grade and is now going to 5th. My litle one did Kinder and is going to 1st grade. I am very pleased with the teaching methods, they have wondreful teachers, staff and principal. The students do a lot of testing but also get medals or trophys if they get passing scores. This is an accelerated school and I enjoy my children going here. =)

Otay Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2010
My son is in sixth grade and has been at Otay since he was in kindergarden. Great school, Great teachers! Their curriculum is tough but they make sure every student believes that they are capable of that and more...Way to go Otay

Otay Elementary School 3

Posted October 30, 2009

Posted February 16, 2009
My step-daughter goes to this school and I find this to be a wonderful place for young students to learn and become successful people. The staff is great and the school has a lot of nice things going for it.

Otay Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2009

Posted August 15, 2008
My two children have attended Otay Elementary since kindergarten and I have seen a tremendous positive change and improvement in both the school and my childrens academic growth. The teachers and the principal have done an exceptional job in improving the students state scores!

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted September 27, 2007

Otay Elementary School
1651 Albany Avenue, Chula Vista, CA  91911
Last modified Otay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Otay Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top