Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 19, 2015
Special thanks to: Ms. Press, Ms. Herrera, Ms. N Perez and Ms. Ramirez. They have been very helpful and most importantly they are approachable.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 19, 2015
Very effective, they response right away when you email them and I like the fact when they give the necessary input when needed.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted November 19, 2015
Is just the right amount of homework for the age and grade of my child.

Posted April 15, 2015
The AM preschool teacher, Ms Corona is such a beautiful person, what makes her great is that she has an educated heart. I cant be happier and my daughter loves going to school.

Posted November 19, 2014
This school is amazing. My son has gone here since kindergarden and now he is in 5th grade. He loves it! The principle Mrs. posey is on point and is on top of it. She has so much love for the students. There is alot of parent involvement and the they have great staff and teachers.

Posted August 29, 2014
The staff at Greg Rogers is incredible! From the moment you enter the front office you feel welcomed. The teachers are dedicated and always have a smile on their face. Greg Rogers also is great school for students with disabilities.

Rogers (Greg) Elementary School 1

Posted July 24, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE TO THE SPECIAL NEEDS THEY WERE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE KIDS, IT WAS LIKE A ZOO! I HAD TO TRANSFER MY SON OUT TO LOMA VERDE! NOT TO MENTION THEY LEFT MY FRIENDS SON IN THE SCHOOL BUS FOR 20 MINUTES AND DIDN'T KNOW IT! WHEN SHE WENT TO THE CLASSROOM TO SEE HER SON HE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! THE TEACHERS DIDN'T KNOW EITHER.

Rogers (Greg) Elementary School 4

Posted July 01, 2012
I have two grandchildren who attend Rogers's Elem. school, one special needs and the other in general education. Both have had a wonderful and challenging education experience. The staff is committed to all students reaching their highest potentiial. I think Rogers's is a wonderful school.

Posted September 11, 2011
I had attended Greg Rogers Elementary for 9 years. In my 2 years of preschool I was part of a program in which mentally challenged kids were in my class as well as students like me. This made being around mentally challenged people the norm for me and I feel it had a huge impact on the person I am today. I am currently in high school now and I see other students affraid of the mentally challenged students there where as I know better and will talk to them (some I even went to school with at Rogers). Thanks to Greg Rogers I can educate my friends who haven't had the interactions I have had with these kids and I am actually considering teaching mentally disabled children when I am older. Rogers is where I have my best and happiest childhood memories and I still continue to visit today. If I ever do have children of my own, I am positive that they will attend Greg Rogers Elementary because of my great experience there. I can honestly say I am proud of the person I am today because of Rogers and the staff and students there.

Posted March 24, 2009
I love this school. Both of my children attend this school. I just dont appreciate the way the yard duty treats the children.

510 East Naples Street, Chula Vista, CA  91911-2519
(619) 656-2082
Last modified Rogers (Greg) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rogers (Greg) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top