Chula Vista, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted May 21, 2014
Tiffany is a fantastic school with great administrative leadership. Mr. Tapia knows the kids well and interacts with them constantly. The teachers have been terrific since 1st grade. My daughter loves this school and is a happy graduate this year. The PTA on the other hand is not very friendly but that doesn't affect how awesome the staff is. I am a very committed parent who has been at Tiffany for 6 years now and love the staff. Mr. Tapia has been the most hardworking, dedicated, compassionate, friendly, and energetic principal I have ever known. Fantastic school!!!!!!

Posted May 21, 2014
I love Tiffany Elementary School especially since Mr. Tapia has taken leadership. He has given the school a new face of dedication and higher standards allowing Tiffany students and staff to rise to those standards and meeting them. I am a very proud Tiffany parent for the last 6 years. Mr. Tapia has brought an innovative outlook with Technology and it is very exciting. He is very dedicated, passionate, friendly, and hardworking. His leadership has set a fine example for the entire school. On a minor note the PTA is not very friendly. But overall a wonderful school.

Posted April 02, 2014
My older daughter now 17 years old has always attended private schools thinking that was the best choice. I was wrong. My youngest daughter is in 4th at Tiffany and I like the school a lot. They have music and art programs you don't see in other schools. The principal knows every child by their name and is aware of their needs. The PTA is consistently working on events to bring families together. Teacher take the time to listen to your concerns.Great school.

Posted November 01, 2013
Tiffany is a great school. I am recently a 5th grader there and my brother already graduated from there. the school is a lot better now that it has our principal. i love the after school programs such as Dash, YMCA, and GATE

Posted October 27, 2013
Tiffany is doing a TERRIFIC job implementing the new common core curriculum. We have had numerous parent meetings and opportunities to learn more about not only the new standards, but also how Tiffany will be training teachers & staff to make the transition successful. Administration is available for questions/concerns and there is plenty of choice when it comes to parent involvement. This is a great school!

Posted September 25, 2013
My family loves Tiffany. The staff is great, the teachers are always approachable and willing help us in anyway they can. Tiffany has tons of activities before and after school. My boys especially love the mornings running club. Both of my kids are testing well above grade level and participated in the after school gate program last year. We are very happy Tiffany Tigers.

Tiffany (Burton C.) Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2013
Bullying running rampant, the GATE program is just additional homework, and the classrooms are not managed well. Admin is unresponsive if your child is above average. Mine tested three grade levels above his own, yet he just gets more homework to shut him up or he's made to sort papers. Teachers are paid to do work, my son shouldn't be doing it. He now knows more about weed, inappropriate language, and sex than our christian family has ever anticipated having to explain. Thanks Tiffany.

Posted June 13, 2013
Tiffany just added a teaching garden to be used by all grades. I think they were on Channel 8. They added afterschool art classes, a track club before school and during lunches. Most classes are free or just a materials fee. That is what I like, you don't have to pay $100 for an 8 week class. Also some new GATE art, astronomy, martial arts,and a competitive science team. They still have DASH, soccer, basketball, chorus and orchestra. Fun school outside of class time.

Posted June 12, 2013
Ms.Carreon (kindergarden) was the best n nicest teacher.my child was transfer there n im very thankful she had her as teacher. My kid can read n write and im confident she is ready for 1st grade. She is very well organize everytime we meet for parent/teacher. My daughter is crying and she already miss her..Also, Mr. Tapia the principle is very pro active.thanks to all the staff because theyre always nice n helpful.. Best school ever

Posted February 26, 2012
I am so unbelievably impressed with our school! Excellent teachers & staff, a principal, Mr. Tapia, who genuinely cares about our families, and many opportunities for parent involvement! While attending Tiffany Elementary, my son achieved a perfect score on the California Standarized Test-both on the English and math section! He also scored perfect on the district writing test! Tiffany really focuses on standards and exceeding grade-level proficiencies. With all those academincs, it's amazing that Tiffany offers so many fun and specialized classes before and after school. My child is an active participant in many incredible Tiffany School Programs such as the school chorus, science field day, "master baker" cooking class, video creation & editing for entry in the IVIE Awards competition, and even geocashing after school on Fridays! We feel so lucky to attend this school where our kids really are the focus!

Tiffany (Burton C.) Elementary School
1691 Elmhurst Street, Chula Vista, CA  91913
Last modified Tiffany (Burton C.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tiffany (Burton C.) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top