Chula Vista, CA

Castle Park Middle School 1

Posted October 01, 2008

Castle Park Middle School 3

Posted June 30, 2008
As a single parent of 3...this school has worked w/me when challenges/obstacles come my way..I'm greatful. I would also like to add that the secretary in the main office REALLY impresses me. I've witnessed and observed how much she juggles, answers and directs parents, answers phone in such a professional way every time I go in...thank you for your HARD work. Yes, I do believe that there are those who should not blame kids or parents for their career choice(obvious burn out) they should leave or change careers...but there are also those there @ Castle Park Middle School that continue to show kids and parents their interest in the kids there the best they could..and to those I say thank you!

Castle Park Middle School 0

Posted February 26, 2008
I have watched this school change from an amazing place to a pathetic excuse for a school. The front office is in way over its head and over half of the staff has left in the past year. It makes me wonder why the school district is letting this campus be guided down the path of failure. 25 years of work to improve a school washed down the drain in a year by inexperienced leadership.

Posted September 03, 2007

Castle Park Middle School 2

Posted August 18, 2007

Posted July 28, 2007
3 of my kids have graduate from this school and are successfully in there leaves.

Posted July 02, 2007

Castle Park Middle School
160 Quintard Street, Chula Vista, CA  91911
Last modified Castle Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castle Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top