Bad
Good

I'd have to say that this particular school changed me, in a good way specifically. Out of all schools I had to choose, I'd say this was the best choice because the teachers, staff, and students there are really enjoyable to be around with. Before I went to Castle Park Middle I've gotten bullied about my sexuality, how I looked, and the way I was. But after I came to Castle Park Middle, I felt so comfortable, I felt like a person, someone who was valid, and everybody there supported me. I felt so grateful. Lastly, this school was the best experience I've ever had.

As a single parent of 3...this school has worked w/me when challenges/obstacles come my way..I'm greatful. I would also like to add that the secretary in the main office REALLY impresses me. I've witnessed and observed how much she juggles, answers and directs parents, answers phone in such a professional way every time I go in...thank you for your HARD work. Yes, I do believe that there are those who should not blame kids or parents for their career choice(obvious burn out) they should leave or change careers...but there are also those there @ Castle Park Middle School that continue to show kids and parents their interest in the kids there the best they could..and to those I say thank you!

I have watched this school change from an amazing place to a pathetic excuse for a school. The front office is in way over its head and over half of the staff has left in the past year. It makes me wonder why the school district is letting this campus be guided down the path of failure. 25 years of work to improve a school washed down the drain in a year by inexperienced leadership.

3 of my kids have graduate from this school and are successfully in there leaves.

I love Castle Park Middle I've been going here since 7th grade and people may think it's a bad school but it has great teachers and great facultiy and excellent student activities and parent participation. It also has a great honors program and I would know beacuse I'm in it.

Last modified Castle Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.