Chula Vista, CA
Students enrolled: 1,051
Before care: Yes

Posted April 16, 2014
This is the BEST school I have ever been to! Everybody is SOOO nice and friendly and if the parents are thinking about going to hilltop middle pick a better school like Chula Vista Middle School. I like when they play all my favorite songs on Friday during lunch. This school is SOO cool and they serve the best lunches! Plus the school is nice and clean. As a student the teachers always encourage us and try to make us do our best. This is the best school year. 2013-2014. Date: 4-16-14 Time 7:02 pm ^_^

Posted July 25, 2013
Bad school even worse teachers, some are just there to collect a check. Mrs McAllister one of the rudest meanest teachers I have ever met! If she acts like that to a parent just think of how she treats her students!

Posted March 04, 2013
Gangs, drugs, and disaster. If you can afford 300-450 a month, send your child to a private school. Some are outrageously priced...and in our times that is hard, but check out Pilgrim Lutheran in Chula Vista. They keep tuition low and offer assistance. Got my child out as soon as I could afford to.

Chula Vista Middle School 4

Posted August 08, 2012
Incredible School of Creative and Performing Arts program. Mr. Bruderer is the best and their Mariachi...whew!

Chula Vista Middle School 2

Posted November 28, 2010
The faculty seems to just want to push their students through to the next grade level, irregardless if they are ready or not. I am disappointed to say that I think some of these teachers lack in their communication to students' parents. I would not recommend this school to your children.

Posted September 09, 2009

Posted July 22, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009
If you want a school without a PTA and bluecollar worker parents go for it. Most teachers do a great job. Just the ones that can't keep order should be reassigned. No parents seem to complain about that. THAT is a problem!

Posted March 21, 2009

Posted February 19, 2009
I love this school. The teachers are nice and friendly. They know the exact punishment from trash pick-up to O-Room. TheSCPA also is a great progam because you know which performance talents you have.

Chula Vista Middle School
415 Fifth Avenue, Chula Vista, CA  91910
Last modified Chula Vista Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chula Vista Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top