Posted May 17, 2013
I as well was a former student of this GREAT school, this school made a difference in my life , it made me turn my whole life around . I discovered that I actually LOVED math, reading, business. Now , I have gone to college and got my B.A. I wish there were more teachers like the ones @ Palomar hired in REGULAR schools for MY children NOW!!!

Palomar High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
as a previous student of Palomar High, i would like to say thank you to the entire staff. they work hard to provide a caring and loving facility, and offer services that are not available in typical high schools. I can honestly say that each and every teacher there has in some way or another made a difference in my life. DO NOT judge a book by its cover. those words have never rang truer for me. Thank you staff of Palomar High school. Though the teachers may change over time, the care and support will remain for ever. -juan

Posted May 31, 2009
the school has A+ for organization and teachers are really caring and go further more with education. they help us to get to college and even help us find scholarships!! tutors are the best in the district and very flexible to help us, they take their time and won't leave until we say 'ok i got it, thanks.'

Posted November 14, 2008
Palomar High is the greatest high school in the Sweet Water District, peiod. Holding the title as a continuation school can be stereotypically depicted, thus giving it a bad rep. Palomar High proves the ignorance of critics. Knowledgeable teachers, whom can relate and empathise to some students siuations in current life, work above and beyond to help students accomplish their short term and long term goals. While students appreciate the staff's recognition of their potential, we truly feel comfortable, safe, and goal oriented while attending here. Palomar High is a great school.

Palomar High School 0

Posted April 18, 2008
this school is awesome.. teacher actually take time out of their prep. period to help people in other classes. teachers come to class ready to teach and the school is really small. small classes make small classes and teachers are less stressed. most of the students knows every one so their is no fights and other bad stuff. people might critize but only because palomar is the Best

Posted February 27, 2008
Palomar High School was just named a California state model continuation high school for a fourth term. Our Navy Internship Program and College Studies Course are both California Continuing Education Association model programs. Our Science Team was the only continuation high school team in the National Oceanographic Science Bowl sponsored by UCSD at Scripps, and placed highest for schools from our district. This is the place to be!

Posted January 29, 2008
Another district teacher of the year in 2007. Most dedicated staff in the district, bar none.

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted May 19, 2006
Its a very good school. I think its better than other schools because we have more security and the saff and techers are rilly nice including the principal that every morning he says good morning.

Palomar High School 4

Posted January 11, 2006
- a staff
Palomar Continuation High School has top-notch, dedicated teachers. That statement is upheld by the fact that more than one of Palomar's faculty has held the honor of district teacher of the year. The number for the new millenium is three. Those are consecutive awards beginning in 2002 and culminating in 2004 with a state award.

Palomar High School