Posted March 09, 2014
"A place for everyone" We are a Christ-centered family with a wonderful STEAM program. MDCHS is a small Catholic school centered in values and in the Sciences. What makes us unique is that we are a close-knit diverse College-prep High school with great academic and extracurricular opportunities. We partner with USD, Cuyamaca College and many organizations who avail our students with internship programs and projects. We strive to form well rounded individuals who will make a difference in the world.

Posted July 22, 2013
My son just graduated in 2013 from Mater Dei, My son had a very productive and enriching experience, classes are what you make of them, the teacher are open and engaging but just and demanding, for me as a parent I am grateful , they let me know when my son thrived ( literally they call me up) as well as when he was getting side tracked (call me up or e-mail) it was up to us; teachers and parent to put him back on track, academically need more staff to fulfill the class requirements , they are limited on their electives because of under staffing, they due a great job of respecting but enforcing discipline and values trough out the school, my son was accepted in UCSD they help you prepare for the SAT/CAT with a cost of course but well worth it.

Posted June 08, 2012
I am so blessed to be able to send my children to such a wonderful school. I know that my children are being receiving an excellent education and their spiritual life is soaring. Thank you Mater Dei!

Posted May 26, 2011
My daughter is a junior and we are very happy with our choice to send her to Mater Dei. She came in from a public middle school. Transitioning to a Catholic private school was easy through sports and ASB. She has excelled academically and socially. Teachers are very approachable and accountable. The faith curriculum is superb and the quality of eduation is above par. The small class room size and beautiful campus is a plus. Religious experience a plus. The faculty is very good, school spirit can be improved upon, but it is still a somewhat new campus. Overall, a great experience.

Mater Dei Catholic High School 0

Posted February 19, 2010
I am a SENIOR at Mater Dei...i love the school, faculty, and staff, as well as my peers. It is the best education and has taught me so many things. i have been accepted to USD, Point Loma Nazarene, and UCLA because of my hard work and the help of mater dei.

Posted August 09, 2009
My nephews go there and I am so thankful that their parents chose Mater Dei instead of the other schools in the diocese. The teachers truly care about the students and all of the kids seem really down to earth. They have plenty of athletic and club activities to choose from and most importantly, their religious education program is solidly rooted in the faith! I know that my nephews love it there. Mater Dei is everything a Catholic school should be and more!

Mater Dei Catholic High School 2

Posted April 20, 2009
To be honest this school is nothing special. We go through the day talking mostly in class and not doing work and that is why we get so much homework. Then we go home and we do not understand what to do because we did not comprehend it in the classroom. It is also way too much money for the type of education and I really do hope i switch schools.

Mater Dei Catholic High School 3

Posted March 03, 2009
As a sophomore student I personally say that this school is great,teaches a lot of values and discipline. One has to get really use to getting a lot of homework and not be lazy.

Mater Dei Catholic High School 0

Posted December 06, 2008
i love this school they offer a lot of clubs. They show very good discipline. i'm a cheerleader there and i know my school has spirit. I'm also a freshman and i love the other kids in my class.

Mater Dei Catholic High School 1

Posted July 26, 2008

Mater Dei Catholic High School
1615 Mater Dei Drive, Chula Vista, CA  91913
Last modified Mater Dei Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Mater Dei Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top