PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 23, 2016
My daughter has been attending Saint John's for 3yrs. Immediately the staff and other parents welcomed us with open arms. The staff pays close and personal attention to each individual student. Instilling not only education but values as well. My daughter loves her school so much, she says she wants to become a teacher when she grows up. Its now my youngest daughter turn to begin school and I wouldn't think of any other school other than Saint John's episcopal school!!!

Posted March 31, 2015
I ve been sending my daughter here for the last 7 years and will continue for the following reasons: First is because the average classroom size is 15. My daughter gets individual attention from her teachers. With a smaller classroom size teachers have been able to challenge her more since they were able to see the need. Second is because the teachers have been great. They have kept us well informed on progress and areas that needed improvement in my daughter s education. Third is because I like that my daughter comes home not only learning English, Math, Science but also Religion. The students have chapel once a week with Father Marshall. He is well liked and easily connects with the students. Fourth is because of the increased likelihood she will be accepted in to one of the better high schools in the area and in the future to the University of her choice. I have experienced that graduates from St. Johns are easily accepted at OLP, St. Agustin and Mater Dei. The last reason I send and keep my daughter here is because of the great leadership skills of Dr. Phil Hadley as the Head of School. He is intelligent, has a positive attitude and he speaks Spanish.

Posted March 03, 2015
This school is great, it feels like family, small classrooms, excellent teachers, and every kid is truly happy here, we love it

Posted February 16, 2015
Saint John's is a great school! My son amazes me with the things he has learned every day.

Posted January 09, 2015
Saint John's has been fantastic for my son. Since his enrollment, we've noticed a sharp increase in his skills and interest in learning. The teachers are very friendly and committed to helping each child. And we've since nothing but kindness and support from the school's staff and administration. My son loves Saint John's, he can't wait to go to school, learn, and have fun with his new classmates. It's really been a great experience for our family. If you're looking for the best elementary school in the Chula Vista area, you just found it.

Saint John's Episcopal School 4

Posted October 28, 2013
I am an ex alumni of St. John's School. I was there from 1983 to 1995. For me St. John's is a well rounded school. It gave an unbelievable foundation to strive not only in the academic arena, but combined social and values that have helped me well beyond my days at St.John's. 95% of my friends are the same as in St.Johns, this is due to the fact that they promote unity and helping others therefore creating a strong bond with the students. It also has a great advantage of being totally bi-national. St.Johns has a huge latino community and this helps us that are from a hispanic background to keep our roots while branching out in the American Culture. Now I have the privilege to give the wonderful experience I had to my son. The welcomed I received was amazing, the ability to tailor to the needs of each child, and the ability to help each child strive has been wonderful. My son very happy as I am that he is there. Also next year St. John's will be implementing a Bi-Lingual program that will only be another tool to help its students. I would recommend St. John's to any parent looking for a school that will enable personal growth, academic greatness and values.

Posted October 16, 2013
St. John's is a wonderful school. It has a wonderful community that encourages children to be well rounded individuals. My daughter has been here since preschool and is now in third grade. She is doing great academically and socially. The teachers as well as the staff are extremely approachable .

Saint John's Episcopal School 4

Posted April 17, 2013
I graduated from St. John's Episcopal school with the class of 2010. I had a wonderful year with my classmates, and all of the teachers helped me prepare for high school. I only attended St. John's for one year, which was 8th grade and I trully enjoyed every class and all of the teachers.

Posted March 12, 2013
I have two daughters at St. John's and they love it. They both finished kindergarten reading, writing, adding and subtracting. They are both doing wonderful academically and socially. They enjoy school tremendously and have a great attitude towards learning and are constantly challenging themselves. The school is always trying to improve, adding new programs and technology. Our current principal is great and has done wonders in his short time. Father Marshall is also excellent, and we are lucky to have both of them. All of my teachers have been excellent. Both of my daughters are well above average academically and enjoy their school tremendously. My experience has been wonderful and I would recommend this school to any parent.

Posted January 14, 2013
My two daughters have been attending Saint John's since preschool; I cannot imagine a place more ideal for them in terms of the level of education and inculcation of values they are receiving. Not only is Saint John's a place where my children feel valued, loved and safe, but as a parent I have always felt unconditional support from every staff member I've come in contact with. I highly recommend Saint John's Episcopal School to parents who would like to see their children thrive in many aspects and want to see them grow into happy, productive and responsible citizens.

Saint John's Episcopal School
760 1st Ave, Chula Vista, CA  91910
Last modified Saint John's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8