Chula Vista, CA

Posted January 09, 2015
Saint John's has been fantastic for my son. Since his enrollment, we've noticed a sharp increase in his skills and interest in learning. The teachers are very friendly and committed to helping each child. And we've since nothing but kindness and support from the school's staff and administration. My son loves Saint John's, he can't wait to go to school, learn, and have fun with his new classmates. It's really been a great experience for our family. If you're looking for the best elementary school in the Chula Vista area, you just found it.

Posted October 28, 2013
I am an ex alumni of St. John's School. I was there from 1983 to 1995. For me St. John's is a well rounded school. It gave an unbelievable foundation to strive not only in the academic arena, but combined social and values that have helped me well beyond my days at St.John's. 95% of my friends are the same as in St.Johns, this is due to the fact that they promote unity and helping others therefore creating a strong bond with the students. It also has a great advantage of being totally bi-national. St.Johns has a huge latino community and this helps us that are from a hispanic background to keep our roots while branching out in the American Culture. Now I have the privilege to give the wonderful experience I had to my son. The welcomed I received was amazing, the ability to tailor to the needs of each child, and the ability to help each child strive has been wonderful. My son very happy as I am that he is there. Also next year St. John's will be implementing a Bi-Lingual program that will only be another tool to help its students. I would recommend St. John's to any parent looking for a school that will enable personal growth, academic greatness and values.

Posted October 16, 2013
St. John's is a wonderful school. It has a wonderful community that encourages children to be well rounded individuals. My daughter has been here since preschool and is now in third grade. She is doing great academically and socially. The teachers as well as the staff are extremely approachable .

Posted April 17, 2013
I graduated from St. John's Episcopal school with the class of 2010. I had a wonderful year with my classmates, and all of the teachers helped me prepare for high school. I only attended St. John's for one year, which was 8th grade and I trully enjoyed every class and all of the teachers.

Posted March 12, 2013
I have two daughters at St. John's and they love it. They both finished kindergarten reading, writing, adding and subtracting. They are both doing wonderful academically and socially. They enjoy school tremendously and have a great attitude towards learning and are constantly challenging themselves. The school is always trying to improve, adding new programs and technology. Our current principal is great and has done wonders in his short time. Father Marshall is also excellent, and we are lucky to have both of them. All of my teachers have been excellent. Both of my daughters are well above average academically and enjoy their school tremendously. My experience has been wonderful and I would recommend this school to any parent.

Posted January 14, 2013
My two daughters have been attending Saint John's since preschool; I cannot imagine a place more ideal for them in terms of the level of education and inculcation of values they are receiving. Not only is Saint John's a place where my children feel valued, loved and safe, but as a parent I have always felt unconditional support from every staff member I've come in contact with. I highly recommend Saint John's Episcopal School to parents who would like to see their children thrive in many aspects and want to see them grow into happy, productive and responsible citizens.

Posted December 11, 2012
Some of the things that I value the most of St. John's is it's wonderful community. Father Marshall makes chapel dynamic and engaging for both kids and adults. Fifth graders are learning to play saxophone and other instruments. We have a very gifted music teacher. St. John's is constantly improving and adding new programs to the curriculum and technology in the classrooms. My kids are very happy and so am I. Small classes are a big plus, in addition to our wonderful teachers.

Posted December 11, 2012
Absolutely the best years in my children's life. Not only the happiest moments but excellent learning and teaching, forever grateful. All three of my children are excelling in highschool, they are well taught and also very well discplined. Consider St John's for your children, it will be very fulfilling.

Posted December 11, 2012
Great community! This school is continuously looking for ways to better itself, to provide growth to its students in 3 basic areas: spiritually, academically and socially. As a Christ-centered school, the students learn about God's great love. Also, St. John's is always looking for ways to iare mprove its academics. And, this school sems like a big family! My three sons and us,are very happy to be part of this school since 2005!

Posted December 10, 2012
My two sons are extremely happy at St. John's, not only they are learning, they are having fun at the same time. They are part of this amazing community, actually we all are a big family with similar goals and interests. We really appreciate what our new HOS is doing for our children's education. Parents, teachers and students are part of the same effort. We support and care about each other. There's no other place like St. John's.

Saint John's Episcopal School
760 1st Ave, Chula Vista, CA  91910
Last modified Saint John's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Saint John's Episcopal School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top