Posted June 03, 2008
My daughter attended K here . She learned so much at this school. Mrs.Gipson is an amazeing teacher.All the staff in the office is wonderful and Mrs. Thomas knew my parents are missionaries overseas and she would tell me the staff would pray for them. My daughter could only write her name when she started and when she left, she was reading and doing some math. We had to move to AZ but if we didn't my daughter would have stayed as long as she could. This school is what I miss about CA the most.

Chula Vista Christian Elementary School 0

Posted April 22, 2008
my son has attended cvcs for 2 years,it has been a great school.the teachers & staff are all so very caring about each child.my son entered this school not knowing how to even wright his name in one week he had learned. this school is a bleesing.

Posted August 03, 2007
- a former student
This School was one of the best schools I went to and I was sad to leave.

Chula Vista Christian Elementary School 4

Posted July 21, 2007
Great school...safe location...very qualified teachers...reasonable tuition...small class size.

Posted February 08, 2004
This is a great school! My son has attended CVCS since first grade. The principle Mrs. Tomas, is very dedicated and invested in each child. She motivates not only her students but her staff as well. Every teacher my son has had has motivated him to learn, care about his peers and have pride in his work and himself. I highly recommend this school!

Chula Vista Christian Elementary School
960 5th Ave, Chula Vista, CA  91911
Last modified Chula Vista Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-7
Chula Vista Christian Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top