Posted August 01, 2013
The teachers and the administration work in complete partnership with the family to nurture the mind, body and soul of each student. I can't think of a safer or more nurturing school to entrust my child to each day.
2 people found this helpful

Calvary Christian Academy 4

Posted December 27, 2012
My children have been attending preschool for two years and I absolutely love it. I teach in. public school and the atmosphere at CCA is so different. It's a small community that really seems to live what they preach. They have high academic standards and most teachers seem to really care. I decided to have my children continue their education here as long as our finances permit us to do so. I highly recommend their preschool and I really hope in a few years a can come back to this site to highly recommend education in other levels.
2 people found this helpful

Posted December 16, 2011
Calvary is fabulous! The teachers and administrative staff are loving and supportive. My son's teacher is experienced and knowledgeable about children and their needs. The curriculum is challenging but not frustrating. My son is halfway through kindergarten, and he is already reading. He has developed a great love for the Lord and the Bible as a result of the teaching at Calvary.

Posted May 04, 2011
CCA is a wonderful school. I am honored to work here. The atmosphere at CCA really is described by their motto: Simply Jesus - Superior Academics Servant leadership. Go CCA

Posted May 04, 2011
All my children have attended Calvary Christian Academy in Chula Vista. I am very grateful for the love and support that the teaching staff has shown each of my children. The school moto, "Servant Leadership, Superior Academics, Simply Jesus" truely shows. This school really loves and prays for our students.

Calvary Christian Academy 1

Posted July 12, 2010
I graduated from Calvary, i do not recommend this school to anyone. I am a struggling student at a community college now. i can barely meet ends meet. I went there all my high school, and i got straight A's, but that wasn't good enough for a good college. They also don't give you a lot of opportunities in calvary. Although they have all the sports, they don't have good enough coaches. Most teachers are unexperienced. The school also doesn't let you grow as your own person. One word that i can express Calvary in is "Brainwash." Even though they teach Christianity very strongly and with a passion, They don't prepare Christians for the real world. This school is very judgmental. I would write more but i cant, i leave you with this: For a High School experience, this school is not good. Listen to your Child.

Posted March 30, 2010
CCA is a great school. The office staff is very helpful!!! Anytime I go to the office I am greeted with a smile. The academic counselor is very helpful and to my surprise was able to help me in spanish! I love that students get to learn how to play the violin and can compete in extra curricular sports starting in 4th grade. I love CCA!!!

Calvary Christian Academy 0

Posted June 15, 2009
My son has attended this schoo for 2 years and will enter 7th Grade this year. This is an amazing school . My son told me that compared to his previous school , the teachers in this school love their students. The school is strict but fair and consistent. All the staff strive hard to make a great atmosphere . There are many extra curricular activies and optional trips arranged all over the world and all children are given the chance to excel. Parents can check the performance of their children online daily in detail . The staff really try to put in to practise what being a Christian means and give great examples to the children. By integrating the bible into all areas of teaching helps build the Christian character and values and beliefs that will guide them in the rest of their lives

Posted October 08, 2008
I currently work at CCA and have three children that attend; grades 9, 7, and 5. The academy's spiritual, educational, and social growth expectations are high; but attainable by every student. My children have grown immensely and matured greatly. I appreciate the consistency and equality demonstrated by all Faculty and Staff toward every student.

Posted May 09, 2008
Both my sons attend Calvary. I could not be more blessed to be able to have my sons here. This school has provided my sons with an excellant education but a place where they could grow in the Lord, weather in sports, worship, drama, spanish.... the list goes on. This year has been extra special, seeing children from 4th-12th going on different missions trips around the world. What a blessing to be able to part of this school!

Calvary Christian Academy
1771 East Palomar Street, Chula Vista, CA  91913
Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Calvary Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top