PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

both my granddaughters have graduated from this school . It is very rare to see the kind of focus on education, character and moral values that is provided here . I recommend this school highly for anyone wanting to succeed in school and also in life !
August 28, 2011

Bad
Good

My daughter is so blessed to go here. They use the A beka curriculum and teach it very well. My 7 year old 1st grader is writing perfect cursive, knows her measurements, fractions, multiplication, is reading at a 3rd grade level, and gets the word of God daily. Reinforcing our Christian beliefs. The teachers are great and have awesome communication.I would not send my daughter anywhere else. They treat her with love and respect. They do not tolerate any bullying, and reinforce our kids to respect. Thank you Faith Christian Academy for taking such great care of my child. I would highly recommend this school!

My 9 year old and 12 year old attended this school for a year. Teachers do not have teaching credentials. The ethics of the school correlates with our home teaching, however, education needs more work. In middle school kids do not get proper education on some subjects. Instead of instruction on the subjects, one particular teacher would make kids read from the book, and that was their lesson. There is poor communication and no organization regarding the syllabus. I had no idea when they have quizzes and tests, or what they are studying. When I addressed this issue with the teachers they indicated that kids need to be independent and listen to the teachers in class when they notify them of oncoming exam. (Colleges have syllabus, middle schoolers need to be more independent, who are they fooling) I would not recommend this school, my kids are now attending a different private school that I am extremely satisfied with. Even though, the tuition is lower compared to other schools, don't be a fool like I was.

My kindergartener started learning to write in cursive her first week of school. She memorizes verses and songs very easily now, and is academically ahead of every single one of her peers attending normal public schools! The tuition is so affordable compared to any private school I researched. Sending my daughter here was the best choice my husband I made for our daughter's education. We are more than confident and happy with our decision! The school harbors such a loving and blessed atmosphere and all the parents are so friendly and involved. The principal knows EVERYONE by name and stays in contact regularly through email. I would describe the staff and children best as just a loving family. The older kids look out for the younger ones, for example; when dropping my daughter off one of the 8th graders are always there to open her door for her and with a smile and great attitude walk her hand in hand to drop off her lunch box and escort her to the playground. I could not imagine, hope, or pray for a better school. Praise God for His blessing on Faith Christian Academy!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted August 28, 2011

My children have both graduated from this school. They went all the way thru from TK-8th grade. They made many lasting friendships and wonderful memories. It is very academic not a lot of frills but a very rewarding school. I believe that sometimes getting back to sinple things at times is great for our children in this chaotic world. It is a very secure enviroment. The teachers love each and every child put in their care. I definately would recommend this school.

My son started there in the 3rd grade. He came from a public school. He had to be held back because he was so behind. Since coming to FAC he has not only improved but earned the Presidents Award for 2 consecutive years and been continuously on the A honor roll! My daughter started in Preschool and was reading by the end of the year. She now is going into 1st grade and reads at 3.5 - 4th grade levels!

My child has attended school here for only 1 year(pre-school). She and I both love it. She is already reading,writing, enteracts with others well. And,I love that she gets to learn about God. Christianity is a way of life,not just for Sunday.

Great school, students receive an excellent education!

Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8