Citrus Heights, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 22, 2014
My daughter has been going to WPA since it opened. I am continually impressed with the quality of education she receives. Whether it was explaining a venn diagram in Kindgarten or doing multiplication concepts in first grade, she is always given new and exciting things to learn. WPA has small classes which really allows the teachers to spend more time with kids and specialize the curriculum for all learners. I would highly recommend West Pioneer Academy.

Posted December 02, 2013
My daughter has only been at West Pioneer Academy for a month now and I know this is the school for us. We recently made the switch from another private school because this school offers individual learning so every child can learn without being behind in a subject or kept from going ahead. My daughter had an active IEP for her speech since she was in pre-k. Now being in second grade she still needs a little one on one and this school can provide that to her and all their students because of their small class sizes.

Posted December 01, 2013
If you are looking for more than public education for your child, take a look at West Pioneer Academy (WPA). My son has attended WPA since it opened in June 2012 and we are very pleased with the quality of his education in 3rd and now 4th grade. WPA offers small classes, great teachers, before and after school care, organic gardening, a horse on campus, art class, music class, and optional music lessons and it s all onsite! Ms. Lesley keeps my son challenged in the classroom and keeps things interesting on top of it. How many other 4th grade kids get to dissect a squid? Check out their website, call for a tour, and find out how reasonable the rates can be for private school!

Posted July 15, 2012
My son has attended West Pioneer Academy since it opened. The teachers are AWESOME and so encouraging! Mrs. Soto is so sweet and she always takes time to make sure that her students are learning, enjoying what they are doing and providing multiple opportunities to assist her students. My son was very behind in math coming into West Pioneer and in a short amount of time she brought him right back up to speed! If you're looking for a great school that fosters quality academics and will encourage your child, West Pioneer is DEFINATELY the place to be! I can't say enough good about this school! Mr. B. the music teacher totally ROCKS and the horse arena, garden, and grounds are all part of the charm that this school offers! I'm so grateful to have my son at West Pioneer. Finally a school that exhibits everything we were looking for and more!

West Pioneer Academy