Citrus Heights, CA

Posted April 23, 2015
My 5th grader was bullied at the start of this school year. I promptly advised the principle what was going on and he contacted the parents of the 2 girls. Problem solved! I really appreciated how seriously they reacted. I really believe that these types of matters are not the problem of the teachers. Bullying is serious and should be brought to the attention of the principal and the parents of all parties involved. Keep in mind that the principal needs the support of the parents in order for the matter to be resolved. The principal cannot fix it on his own. Parents need to be diligent and make sure they keep their kids in line. If a parent does not care, then the children won't either. We were lucky this time, hopefully it won't happen again. But if it does.....this mom will take action! I think Cambridge is a great school.

Posted January 13, 2015
My family and I love cambridge heights! The staff is so nice. The teachers are wonderful. They make school fun and exciting my son learns something new everyday, he always says my teacher is also my friend she's the "coolest"! Mrs kingkade but I think all the teachers are awesome, and I am so blessed to be at a great school. My son reads does math and is so ready to learn because of his environment every morning. Because of the teachers there he doesn't really care too much for weekends. We are happy at our school... But more like family because that's the feeling we get every morning just coming to school.

Posted April 02, 2014
I have placed my student in Cambridge Heights after her attending a different school in the same school district for 3 years. I researched the school before requesting enrollment and asked parents of other students enrolled about the overall performance and parent commitment to Cambridge Heights before my decision was made. I am so happy we have moved schools. The 4th grade teachers are phenomenal and have their students on very strict regiments based on their needs. They also offer educational field trips to go along with school studies. My 4th grader is finally being challenged in all academic areas, the parent participation is required and outstanding, and there is a feeling of overall community awareness in this school. I am very pleased to have made the hard decision to move our child and plan to keep her enrolled at Cambridge to finish out her elementary school education.

Posted January 28, 2014
This is a wonderful school. My son has been there for 3 years now and we love it. Its a bit of a drive for us, but I love the school so much I prefer the 10 minute drive than the 2-3 min drive to the other 3 schools surrounding us. The teachers, librarian, Principle are all great. Actually the whole staff is awesome. I often volunteer, as do most of the parents to earn your volunteer hours. Its a parent participation school. I would highly, and do often, recommend this school.

Posted October 24, 2013
This is an amazing school this is our first year and i am looking forward to another 5 years! Happy with the teachers and fun school activities! Glad i got my daughter in here!

Posted February 04, 2013
My daughter has been at Cambridge Heights since 1st grade. The teachers are helpful, creative, and maintain good communication with parents. When I help out in the class I see many of children participating in the class discussions. The school has several after school classes such as Band, Choir, Science club, and language classes. Very nice school.

Posted December 18, 2012
I am thrilled to have my 2nd grade daughter be a part of the Cambridge Heights family! She started attending mid-year in the 1st grade and has accelerated. She loves the Critical Literacy program and always looks forward to meeting, if not, exceeding her AR goals.

Cambridge Heights Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2012
When your child needs help they are swept under the rug. They also don't use their resource program like they should. Caddy, vindictive, they are money motivated, not postive role models to children that need it. They are quick to tell you bad but never tell you good. Horrible school. They say they are "like" a private school. It's funny how I pulled my son out of this school to be in a real private school. Teachers these days are nothing like they were. It's called work. DO IT!!

Cambridge Heights Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2012
This school is nothing but CPS narks that sit around and gossip. Tired of it. Ready to quit.

Posted July 30, 2012
Cambridge Heights has been a great school. Our son came in as a kindergartner, and is about to start first grade. The teachers that we have met have been very nice, and genuinely concerned with providing the students with the best possible education. (Have heard about one (2nd grade?) teacher that likes to yell a lot, but haven't witnessed it myself.) With the current budget crisis, teachers are forced to pay for much of the school materials themselves. However, this school has a fantastic Parent Faculty Club to help, and there is a lot of parent involvement in the classrooms. Of course, there are (and will be anywhere) cases of students that may not behave appropriately, but from our experience, they have been dealt with in a positive manner. Unfortunately, given the fact that this is a public school - there is only so much that one teach/principal can do; especially if the other parent has no interest in helping improve a situation.

Cambridge Heights Elementary School
5555 Fleetwood Drive, Citrus Heights, CA  95621
(916) 867-2000
Last modified Cambridge Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cambridge Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top