Bad
Good

This is the 4th year my son has attended Kingswood. The teacher's and principal work hard to make sure all students are learning and if any happen to be behind, they do whatever possible to help them get where they need to be. I really like Kingswood and I'm confident in knowing my son is getting a great education. Thank You Kingswood!

Kingswood I believe shows great committment to its students. They have a monthly family day and the principal keeps us updated on things via voice messages and even emails. Teachers are great and they have an after school program that makes it convenient to parents.

My child is in her second year here at Kingswood. We have been lucky to have really great teachers so far. The teachers are very committed to giving the children the best chance possible. However with budget cuts this year five teachers will be laid off. The class sizes will increase from 24-25 students to 34-35 students per classroom. This couldn't be happening at a worse time considering the district has made Kingswood a K-8 school. Next year we will have our first 8th grade class meaning the student population will increase and the staff will decrease. As a parent who is on the campus daily with my child I can see that there is not enough space to accommodate the student currently there so I'm not too sure what will happen next year with more students. The saving grace in that school are the teachers and I am very sad that we will be losing five.

The entire teaching and support staff is deeply engaged in the search for and implementation of best practice in education.

becasethe teacher really care about each student and they focus in each student needs to succed.

The parents, the teachers, the students are all wonderful. They all work together to make it a place of learning.

The teachers care about each and every student and go to great lengths to help students be successful.

The collaborative staff works together as a team to achieve the bet possible education for their students.

As a volunteer teaching assistant, I can attest to the fact that Kingswood offers a fine primary school program for the students of our Citrus Heights community. Students arrive on time every day and are eager to enter the classroom to start a focused day of learning!

Last modified Kingswood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.