Citrus Heights, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 22, 2013
This is the 4th year my son has attended Kingswood. The teacher's and principal work hard to make sure all students are learning and if any happen to be behind, they do whatever possible to help them get where they need to be. I really like Kingswood and I'm confident in knowing my son is getting a great education. Thank You Kingswood!

Kingswood Elementary School 4

Posted March 29, 2011
Kingswood I believe shows great committment to its students. They have a monthly family day and the principal keeps us updated on things via voice messages and even emails. Teachers are great and they have an after school program that makes it convenient to parents.

Kingswood Elementary School 3

Posted March 23, 2011
My child is in her second year here at Kingswood. We have been lucky to have really great teachers so far. The teachers are very committed to giving the children the best chance possible. However with budget cuts this year five teachers will be laid off. The class sizes will increase from 24-25 students to 34-35 students per classroom. This couldn't be happening at a worse time considering the district has made Kingswood a K-8 school. Next year we will have our first 8th grade class meaning the student population will increase and the staff will decrease. As a parent who is on the campus daily with my child I can see that there is not enough space to accommodate the student currently there so I'm not too sure what will happen next year with more students. The saving grace in that school are the teachers and I am very sad that we will be losing five.

Posted October 28, 2010
The entire teaching and support staff is deeply engaged in the search for and implementation of best practice in education.

Posted October 27, 2010
becasethe teacher really care about each student and they focus in each student needs to succed.

Posted October 27, 2010
The parents, the teachers, the students are all wonderful. They all work together to make it a place of learning.

Posted October 27, 2010
The teachers care about each and every student and go to great lengths to help students be successful.

Posted March 25, 2010
The collaborative staff works together as a team to achieve the bet possible education for their students.

Posted September 17, 2009
As a volunteer teaching assistant, I can attest to the fact that Kingswood offers a fine primary school program for the students of our Citrus Heights community. Students arrive on time every day and are eager to enter the classroom to start a focused day of learning!

Kingswood Elementary School 3

Posted March 10, 2006

Kingswood Elementary School
5700 Primrose Drive, Citrus Heights, CA  95610
(916) 867-2046
Last modified Kingswood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingswood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top