Bad
Good

I enjoy taking my son to CFS. Every time you drop off or pick up, it is clear that the children are very happy to be there. They have a great curriculim for their preschool program. Fieldtrips, healthy lunches and snacks are included in the tuition cost. Their administrative staff is very friendly, albeit disorganized.

I am a credentialed public school teacher with two children at Creative Frontiers for 5 years. My old boss (San Juan School District Superintendant) recommended me to see school. He paid for his two grandchildren to do K-6 there and could not say enough good about school how impressive is that! I also see many other teachers bringing their children too. I agree: office is understaffed, but principal focuses budget on quality classroom staff/programs and all children are always well supervised. Principal and director stay late or call on weekends just to return messages. Mr. Bob gives out cell phone to everyone! Btw, he earned the 2008 Administrator of the Year from the second-largest professional teaching association in California. The school is on 7 acres so you may find a puddle or repair in process here or there, but they have a full time maintenance man & janitor on staff.

This school is by far the best school for children in the sacramento area, it does not have the best office staff, however it is about the children not the administration stuff and every child is in the best of hands with the teachers and all staff. The cost for this is far and what they have to offer with the tuition is faboulous, swim, field trips, and holiday parties, my children love to go to school and I feel so content everyday when there there cause I know not only are they learning so much they are in great hands. I do and will alway recommend this school to everyone..

For 5 months, our child attended this school. Academically school was great and so were the teachers! However, poor communication and bookkeeping with head and administrative staff. Facilities were always flooded, children allowed to roam grounds unsupervised. Personal experience with head staff was extremely unprofessional and turned out to be unsatisfactory. I would not recommend this school to anyone!

My son is in the Transitional Kinder class and we are very happy with his development this year. The school is great, teachers are caring and experienced. Overall, we are very pleased!

I am a parent of a 2nd grader. I have to say that it is a GREAT feelign to know that my child LOVES going to Creative Frontiers. My husband is the one who picks her up from school he travels and today he would not be able to pick her up at 4pm. I told her I was sorry that she would have to stay late, close to 5:30 pm due to working. She jumped in the air and said' Yes! You are and awesome mom! Thank you' I was shocked. Thank you CFS for making my daughter feel safe when she is away from home. You guys are the BEST!!

This is my sons second year. He came in 99% in the entire nation on his GPA during his Kindergarden year with Mrs. S... He reads like a 10 year old and just turned 6. The atmosphere is personable, not run down like others say. Look at what your up against with public school GPA's, overcrowding, factor in before and after school care and you will agree... The cost, convenience, but mostly the level of education is way worth the money spent...

My daughter loves going to school and all of her teachers have been wonderful! She has learned so much and is right on track. I am very happy with the teachers and administrators at Creative Frontiers!

Our son has been going to CF for a year now and we love it. I find the administration helpful, available and child-focused. I look forward to our son going on to Kindergarten here and beyond.

I d like to thank the faculty and staff for the wonderful Kindergarten experience Tyler had before we moved. Tyler started at Creative Frontiers in 2006, after having been in an in-home pre-school. He acclimated quickly to the Creative Frontiers environment. He enjoyed a terrific year with Mrs. Flynn, the other teachers, and his fellow students. It s hard as a parent, dropping off your child at school in the morning, leaving them to go to Kindergarten, while you go to work all day but it s so much easier when you see that your child is happy. School was so fun for him! He was happy when I dropped him off and also when I picked him up - even after a long day. I was so impressed! The academics were top notch. Everyone there does a fantastic job! You provided him such a good start in school, both emotionally and educationally.

Last modified Creative Frontiers Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6