Creative Frontiers Elementary School 4

Posted January 19, 2011
I enjoy taking my son to CFS. Every time you drop off or pick up, it is clear that the children are very happy to be there. They have a great curriculim for their preschool program. Fieldtrips, healthy lunches and snacks are included in the tuition cost. Their administrative staff is very friendly, albeit disorganized.

Creative Frontiers Elementary School 2

Posted November 10, 2009

Posted September 29, 2009

Posted July 11, 2009
I am a credentialed public school teacher with two children at Creative Frontiers for 5 years. My old boss (San Juan School District Superintendant) recommended me to see school. He paid for his two grandchildren to do K-6 there and could not say enough good about school how impressive is that! I also see many other teachers bringing their children too. I agree: office is understaffed, but principal focuses budget on quality classroom staff/programs and all children are always well supervised. Principal and director stay late or call on weekends just to return messages. Mr. Bob gives out cell phone to everyone! Btw, he earned the 2008 Administrator of the Year from the second-largest professional teaching association in California. The school is on 7 acres so you may find a puddle or repair in process here or there, but they have a full time maintenance man & janitor on staff.

Posted July 10, 2009
This school is by far the best school for children in the sacramento area, it does not have the best office staff, however it is about the children not the administration stuff and every child is in the best of hands with the teachers and all staff. The cost for this is far and what they have to offer with the tuition is faboulous, swim, field trips, and holiday parties, my children love to go to school and I feel so content everyday when there there cause I know not only are they learning so much they are in great hands. I do and will alway recommend this school to everyone..

Creative Frontiers Elementary School 0

Posted July 06, 2009
For 5 months, our child attended this school. Academically school was great and so were the teachers! However, poor communication and bookkeeping with head and administrative staff. Facilities were always flooded, children allowed to roam grounds unsupervised. Personal experience with head staff was extremely unprofessional and turned out to be unsatisfactory. I would not recommend this school to anyone!

Creative Frontiers Elementary School 3

Posted June 24, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009
My son is in the Transitional Kinder class and we are very happy with his development this year. The school is great, teachers are caring and experienced. Overall, we are very pleased!

Creative Frontiers Elementary School 0

Posted December 11, 2008
I am a parent of a 2nd grader. I have to say that it is a GREAT feelign to know that my child LOVES going to Creative Frontiers. My husband is the one who picks her up from school he travels and today he would not be able to pick her up at 4pm. I told her I was sorry that she would have to stay late, close to 5:30 pm due to working. She jumped in the air and said' Yes! You are and awesome mom! Thank you' I was shocked. Thank you CFS for making my daughter feel safe when she is away from home. You guys are the BEST!!

Posted December 03, 2008
This is my sons second year. He came in 99% in the entire nation on his GPA during his Kindergarden year with Mrs. S... He reads like a 10 year old and just turned 6. The atmosphere is personable, not run down like others say. Look at what your up against with public school GPA's, overcrowding, factor in before and after school care and you will agree... The cost, convenience, but mostly the level of education is way worth the money spent...

Creative Frontiers Elementary School
6446 Sylvan Rd, Citrus Heights, CA  95610
Last modified Creative Frontiers Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Creative Frontiers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top