Posted October 18, 2013
El Roble is a great school. You can't go wrong with Claremont! Teachers and staff are great! Great after school programs.

El Roble Intermediate School 3

Posted October 25, 2012
We are thinking of having our child start 7th grade next year at this school. I have read and looked over everything. It looks good and promising for our child, but, would like some further input from other families whos children have attend this school...the Safety (bullying...how do they handle it...?) Principal, Teachers, Curriculum, Staff, etc...Thank you!

El Roble Intermediate School 1

Posted January 25, 2012
I have just pulled my daughter from this school. It has done nothing but gone down hill since my son went there 10 years ago. My daughter is a top athlete and A-B student. She was bullied over a period of one year. I met with the Vice Principal on more than one occasion and was assured the problem was resolved. Well, it never was. I don't know about anyone else, but my first priority is the safety and security of my child. I only wish the school admininstration felt the same way.

Posted August 24, 2011
Our daughter graduated from El Roble last year and had a very positive experience. Ther majority of the teachers are extremely strong in all of the different areas (and P.E. was surprisingly one of the highlights for our daughter...a great team of very caring professionals). She was challenged academically and continues to test very well. The teachers take the time to get to know the kids and have high expectations for behavior and performance. She was encouraged and looked out for. She entered El Roble disliking history, science, and math - those are now three of her favorite subjects. Open house was a telling indicator of the teachers impact on their students. There are lines out the doors because the students are excited for their parents to see their work and interact with teachers who really take an interest in their lives. I was pleasantly surprised that middle school could be such a postive experience for our daughter.

El Roble Intermediate School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
Unfortunately, the principal is very dismissive of real parent involvement or suggestions, preferring instead checkbook involvement and quiet acceptance of some pretty ridiculous rules designed to control students. Some good teachers, though. At least one is exceptionally good.

Posted December 08, 2009

Posted September 09, 2009

El Roble Intermediate School 0

Posted April 07, 2009
I loved El Roble. Almost everyone was friendly and quant. I really miss this school

Posted February 20, 2009
Great school and great teachers. Reccomended by most parents who care about their child.

Posted October 31, 2008
I Love El Roble!!! I am a seventh grader this year and it is the coolest thing ever! There is a great balacnce between fun and discipline. The teachers are great and take the extra time to help you and make sure you understand everything.

El Roble Intermediate School
665 North Mountain Avenue, Claremont, CA  91711
Last modified El Roble Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
El Roble Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top