Posted July 27, 2011
I'm a Graduate from San Antonio High School, and some one who never thought "I'll NEVER Graduate", but I have! I went to SAHS a verry Scared, Insecure, Confused, Depressed, Hopeless person. However today I've learned how to be proud of myself, because of the Staff at this school. The teachers care for every individual student, and they know YOU not just your name. They all have big hearts and they do what they can for the kids there. They are Loveing, supportive, adaptive, and encouraging. They do what ever it takes to help a student (within a certain peramiter). This school isn't full of "Bad Kids" its full of needey kids, who struggle in diferent areas, who are in need of the guidence and extra hepl and attention this school gives. I've come away from highschool with a scohlarship, confadance, and new direction, New skills, and Beautiful and funmemories

Posted June 26, 2009
My son has been at San Antonio for only a few months, but during this time I have seen tremendous improvement in his overall happiness and in his grades. As a parent, I really appreciate the access we have to staff, the small class size, and the self-directed approach they take to learning. Claremont High is a fine school, and worked for my daughter who is a traditional learner, but San Antonio is a terrific option for kids who need personal attention. I am also very impressed with their Special Education teacher and the school's ability to accommodate my son's learning disability.

Posted May 25, 2009
This school has been a life saver for my child..where Claremont High School failed this school has done everything in its power to help my child succeed. The teachers are helpful and actually take the time to work with the kids unlike the alternative. My only regret was ever sending my child to Claremont High School in the first place!

Posted March 05, 2009

San Antonio High (Continuation) School 4

Posted August 25, 2003
I had 2 children graduate from this school this past June - class of '03. The principal at this school is very caring and really takes an interest in the students. She really wants to see them succeed and will do everything in her power to help them achieve their goal of graduating. I'm very grateful that this school exists as an alternative to Claremont H.S. and especially for those who don't live in the district and have a desire for their children to attend Claremont Schools.

San Antonio High (Continuation) School
125 West San Jose Avenue, Claremont, CA  91711
Last modified San Antonio High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
San Antonio High (Continuation) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top