K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

This is our first year at WCMS and I cannot express the gratitude we have for this school. I have seen differences in my daughter that I had prayed for. Her confidence in herself while understanding the Bible and growing her relationship with God has been strongly influenced by the caring and loving teachers she has had this year. A huge shout out to Mrs. Thomas and Mrs. Ivey. Thank you for connecting with my daughter and helping her know she is smarter than she ever realized!

Western Christian is an excellent school! We started our daughter mid year after home schooling for the past four and a half years. It has been a smooth transition. Our daughter is thriving academically, socially, and spiritually. The teachers, administration, and students have all been so welcoming and loving. The smaller class sizes truly make a difference. We love WCS and highly recommend!

Our experience at Western has been nothing short of amazing! With 3 children currently on the Claremont Campus, we are absolutely elated with the adminstration, the faculty and the facilities. With small class sizes, the attention our children receive far exceeds any other school on our region! Both academically and spiritually, we are watching our children grow beyond our wildest expectations! We would highly recommend Western Christian Schools to anyone looking for a safe place for their children to live, learn and love...

Western Christian School has been a blessing for our family. Academic achievements are stressed and encouraged, but aren't the only area of focus. The school also instills values of good citizenship, hard work, and being an active part of a group and family. My children have loved their teachers each year and those same teachers have loved and cared for them each and every day. They are not only being educated, but they are being cared for and nurtured daily. The smaller class sizes have enabled the teachers to learn about my kids as individuals and help them reach their full potential. Western Christian is the best decision we have made about our kids education.

My children have been students at Western Christian for five years now. My son was previously enrolled in a public school and we were very unhappy with the experience. Switching to Western Christian was the best decision we could.have made for.our kids. The class sizes are small and the teachers are awesome. My kids look forward to going to school every day! We are blessed to be part of the Western Christian family. My family highly recommends this school.

WCS teachers and staff truly care about their students. Our children thrive there.

Our kids have been at Western since they were each 2 years old, they are now in 3rd and 6th grade. We also have a 2 year old who starts in September. We absolutely love Western! The teachers are so loving, and the families are wonderful. We are blessed to have our kids at such a wonderful school.

My daughter thrives at wcs. It's a special place on a special campus with a dedicated staff. Everyone there takes an active interest in the children and families. Classroom sizes are small. The focus is on treating each other respect. I've noticed the kids are helpful and confidant and happy. Im pleased with her development, academically, spritually, and personally. I'd highly recommend wcs to anyone.

Western Christian is a good school. We have two children who attend and overall are have been happy with their academic and spiritual development. Like all schools, it is not perfect. Here is what we would tell people who are considering enrolling their children there: Good Things About the School: Dedicated teachers and strong academics (though there are a couple of not-as -strong teachers in the Middle School), Beautiful Campus, Lots of Nice Kids and Families, Solid Athletic Program in Middle School, Good Choir program, Fun Family/Community Events in the Fall (Harvest Fest) and Spring (Talent Show). Downsides: Children related to staff, teachers and "in crowd" parents are given awards and opportunities -- i.e. lead chapel, be in the plays and Christmas programs, etc - more frequently than other kids. - Middle School enrichment is mostly focused on sports, so kids who like band, theater, arts or technology don't have the chance to develop those gifts or be recognized for them by their peers. -Communication to parents and other administrative tasks are not managed very efficiently. - Art and Spanish are taught infrequently - once a month ?

This is an AMAZING school. We wish we would have found this school when our son was in KG. Our son will stay with the Western Christian system throughout HS graduation. The teachers and staff are caring and truly do a wonderful job.

Last modified Western Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8