Public charter
Clarksburg, CA

Posted September 21, 2013
I know it is not easy to teach and I have the utmost respect for all the dedicated teachers at Delta Elementary Charter School. I know that every minute counts and it s a privilege and an opportunity to be in the classroom as a volunteer. The teachers, support personnel and Mr. Lewis are working with our children to help develop skills that will make them better citizens, better friends, and more creative thinkers. It offers the children a unique education, above and beyond what they could get anywhere else. I believe that we must expose students to things beyond what they know beyond the sights of their environments, family, and friends and this school is working very hard to do just that. Love this school.

Posted September 21, 2013
Great school, our gandchildren love it and all the fantastic teachers. and volunteers. Awesome teachers, support and Principal

Delta Elementary Charter School 3

Posted April 07, 2013
This school looks good from the surface. Principal and staff are nice and friendly. When you first visit them, they appear to be a close knit group. They offer art, music (once a week), as well as other activities not offered at some public schools. One of the problems I see is that they have big class sizes. Just because public school have large class sizes( this has become the norm) does not mean that it is good for students. Some of the teachers seem overwhelmed and ignore students (even when being asked to use the restroom). They don't have aides, despite saying that they have help. Things just seem so disorganized throughout the school. This school is slightly better than most public schools but don't expect much more than that. They are new so maybe with time they will get it right.

Posted January 30, 2013
The teachers, the Staff and the Principle are so active, friendly, invovled and cariing. I will admit there is some things that can be changed but if you talk to the principle about your concerns, he listens and will take that into consideration. This is a Principle who care about his school, as he puts it "Our School". Open enrollment is coming up, please come by and take a look for yourself, take a tour, or sit in a class and see for yourself. Best decision I made!!!!

Posted November 27, 2012
My first grade son just started this year, and I absolutely appreciate so many aspects of this great school. All the teachers and staff are active, engaged and friendly, and the kids seem very happy. I would highly recommend this school to any of my friends or family.

Posted May 25, 2012
I cant say enough about the staff and the community. All you need to do is spend 5 minutes sitting on a bench at the school to fall in love.

Posted August 17, 2011
I cannot say enough great thing about this school, excellent & caring teachers, strong leadership, parents and kids who wants to be there. The charter school is just a few years old, so you have to take that into consideration when you are looking at the school scores. The school didn't set the foundation for all the students at this time...Over all we are thrill about being at this school...

Posted September 15, 2009
Love the school there are just not enough good things to say about how caring the teachers are as well the Admin staff. Thank God there are still schools like this around!

Posted January 28, 2009
We are so happy we moved our children from a West Sacramento school to this school for the 2008-2009 school year. It is such a close knit school with a wonderful staff that makes a point to get to know the children. Our daughter who was struggling with reading at her last school has improved greatly with the help of her wonderful teacher! Not to mention our girls now LOVE going to school and look forward to it every morning.

Posted January 28, 2009

Delta Elementary Charter School
36230 North School Street, Clarksburg, CA  95612
Last modified Delta Elementary Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delta Elementary Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top