Bad
Good

I rate it great because the staff is awesome and the work they give my child is going to help her in the future. The people in the office give great attention.

I'm a student at this school and it's absolutely the best school ever. The teachers are amazing and really help you succeed. The whole place is friendly and a great environment for everyone. I really love this school.

I've been pleased with this school. My son is in eighth grade and his attitude about school has gone up dramatically since he started here. Every tearcher he's had has been open and communcative with me and easy to contact should I need to. The Vice Principal is one of the most helpful educators I've ever encountered. I wouldn't send my son anywhere else. The only downside to the school is that drop off and pick up can be a hassle if you're not there early.

My older daughter attending DVMS for 2 years and absolutly loved her experiences. We came from a private school to attending a public middle school and couldnt have asked for a better school. The staff was excellent.

The school has high state test scores because there are so many students who will learn despite school ineffectiveness. If this principal and staff were in a school located in a high poverty neighborhood, school test scores would be abysmal. Students who need the most support to succeed receive the least effective instruction. Every student can be a successful learner, but that is not the belief or practice at this school.

Great school. Not sure why the students complained about the homework. It's actually less than what was assigned in elementary school. My kids have no problem getting their assignments done and still have plenty of time for friends and other activities.

personaly i think diablo view middle school is very pretty, and i gotta give a shout out to mrs. tompson, mrs. ceramili, mr. nicoles mrs. rush. they are what keeps the school together, and gives support and the time and care! but it is a hard school. its mostly for people who are comitted to school. my reasons are 1. they give us way to much home work that we barley have time to do any sports, hang with freinds, or just have fun. 2. lots of drama! mostly all those girls there start lots of gossip about one another. i hate this cuz you cant really feel safe or feel that you have any freinds. i just hope this is a stage for our school, and it all passes next year. i have lots of more reasons but im going to stop bableing and do my homework.

hi i am a seventh grader here at diablo view. firstly,they give us way to much homework like in the previouse comment its not fair to us if we are stuck at home doing homework 24/7. (mostly math and core.) also i swear there is so much gossip its just overwhelming! i swear every day there is someone crying! the edjucation is pretty good they give us the basics. its just that sometimes they dont give you the meat you need for the test. sure they give us homework but it doesnt give us the right things for the test.(i normaly end up haveing to spend all day finding the right things i need.) alot of the people there are obsorbed with themselves and trying to look cool...its hard to find any real people in this school to have any freinds. its all about the looks for this school.

i ok it is just teachers give way way too much homework. too too much. and kids are getting so stressed out. i don`t know. it is ok.

Beautiful school with lovely students

Last modified Diablo View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.