Enterprise Alternative School 4

Posted June 23, 2011
I was an independent study student for my junior and senior years. When I initially registered I was figuring on only a semester or two at most. At Buchanan I was the typical A student with forensics and volunteer work. The difference was that my mother was disabled and declining fast. She needed me at home, and I needed her. I chose to enter Enterprise, and I will never regret my decision to spend my days with her. Sure, AP classes were not available,but I learned so much from her.For anyone who is going through a similar situation: please consider this option. Ten years later I'm still pleased with my choice. But it isn't for everyone. One has to be a basically good student and truly responsible (no one is going to push you or remind you day-to-day to do your homework). The teachers are kind and will be there if you need to talk. I would recommend more socializing between the other students. Social skills can go a bit wonky if a student is left on their own too much. Most families and friends stop that from happening... But unfortunately, some do not.

Enterprise Alternative School 5

Posted December 17, 2009
This is one of the best schools that i have sent my child to. The teachers are phenominal and the administration is dedicated to giving their students a great education

Enterprise Alternative School 4

Posted January 30, 2008
My daughter attended 3rd grade as independant study. The teacher was very willing to tailor the study plan to my daughter upon my judgement. She could work ahead in math, while getting extra help in writing. We could plan our own field trips and she would get credit when she wrote about them. This is an excellent alternative if your child is falling through the cracks with the large classrooms, but you must have the time to keep your student on task.

Enterprise Alternative School
1550 Herndon Avenue, Clovis, CA  93611
(559) 327-1900
Last modified Enterprise Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades K-12
Enterprise Alternative School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top