Clovis, CA
Students enrolled: 2,514

Posted May 03, 2010

Posted April 24, 2010

Posted March 11, 2010
Great School. Great teachers. Cleanest school in the district and most respect school also.

Buchanan High School 0

Posted March 11, 2010
I am graduating this year from Buchanan. I had a wonderful time here and i will truly miss it. This school really stands above all the rest in the area. I am going to be really proud to say i graduated from BHS. No other school could make you feel like that! The teachers here really care about the students. Students come first here. People complain about how stuck up we are but in reality we are proud of our clean school, and all means we should be! Parents should never hesitate about send their child here because do your math, compare all the Clovis and Fresno schools, we surpass them! I am proud to say i attend Buchanan High School!

Posted January 26, 2010
My Son graduated from Buchanan, and had a wonderful experience. His coaches were beyond what you could ask for. The education is great, as you can tell by their test scores compared to other districts. We thought about moving to the bay area, but when we checked out and did our research on the high schools there for my daughter, there was no school in the whole city that could have compared to Buchanan's academics or athleticism.

Posted October 17, 2009
Last year, I went to a high school in Fresno. This was the kind of school where you would walk into the bathroom and eight times out of ten it would be filled with smoke from weed. This year, I am attending Buchanan and I definitely say that this school deserves a ten. Many people seem to think that Buchanan is full of rich, snooty kids who are racist and hateful. While Buchanan does lie in the richer parts of Clovis, the student body here is far more respectful than I have ever seen. Not once have I seen someone bullied, teased, nor have I ever seen someone who felt or looked out of place. The teachers and staff also do make much more of an effort to teach than in Fresno. Many people seem to have the wrong impression about Buchanan, but I assure you that it is the best.

Buchanan High School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
Buchanan is a quality school offering many opportunities in academics, performing arts, and sports.

Posted May 27, 2009

Buchanan High School 4

Posted February 26, 2009

Posted December 30, 2008
Buchanan is a great school. I moved to clovis and my grades went from C- in Fresno to B+ and A's in Clovis. Our academics are great, but our athletics are better. Sure, we are known for our athleticism, but our academics are amazing. The staff pushes you to succeed and are very encouraging. Buchanan High is the best school I could ever ask to attend. Go Bears! Bear Nation!

Buchanan High School
1560 North Minnewawa Avenue, Clovis, CA  93611
Last modified Buchanan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buchanan High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top