Posted June 04, 2014
Dry Creek is a great school! The teachers are caring and challenging, always helping your child reach even higher standards.

Posted March 16, 2014
We have appreciated the consistent leadership from Dry Creek's administration. They have a wonderful team of teachers. Our 4 children are placed with outstanding teachers each year. My kids are challenged academically, and have benefited from the creativity and commitment to teaching their instructors have. My kids are able to participate in after-school sports once they get into 4th grade, and in the 5th grade there is an opportunity to sign up for music. We even have an after-school chess program because of the dedication of a parent that is passionate about teaching the kids chess! DC is a unique school even within the CUSD school district in that our parents are really really involved - something that the teachers and administration appreciate and welcome. We are blessed to have this as our neighborhood school!

Dry Creek Elementary School 1

Posted November 28, 2012
This school is the "WORST" elementary school my children attended. The teachers, the psychologist, the nurse and the principal just work there to get paid but, not because they care or have passion for the kids they served. It's sad to have professionals like them working with children.

Dry Creek Elementary School 3

Posted June 26, 2012
They sometimes"parking lot" special needs children in an effort to mainstream at the rear of the class. Bullying is Zero Tolerance so they turn away from recognizing passive bullying or and sometimes outright torment.Not enough guards on the playground and out in the field. The main Principal hands a lot of things down to the 2nd rank Principal. Good school for athletic or highly intellectual students, but not enough care and support for the kids suffering with AD without and IEP, or the basic struggling student. I star to the Principals for turning away from facing bullying issues in the real world, not thier textbok definition..

Posted June 25, 2012
Dry Creek Elementary is an excellent school with great teachers, aides, support staff, office staff, Principal, Vice Principal, and very active parents. I am actively involved in volunteering at the school in both of my children's classrooms, so I see a lot of what goes on in the classroom and on the playground. I have a special ed child that just transferred in from Cole Elementary (another excellent school). There were definitely some adjustments needed for his curriculum and socialization into a mainstream school. However, I felt the school was very quick and responsive to issues as they came up and have resolved the problems quickly and as well as possible given the circumstances. There are still some improvements that can be made with educating ALL of the children about tolerance, acceptance, and diversity. However, I feel that as these problems arise, the school quickly gets to the bottom of what the problem is and deals with it appropriately with the resources that they have. Keep up the great work Dry Creek!!!

Dry Creek Elementary School 2

Posted April 20, 2012
Couldn't be more unhappy with a school. My child cries frequently and says her teacher yells in the classroom when there are no other adults around. After months of tears and frustration with a child that once excelled now struggling, I spoke with the principal. He told me that she is a good teacher and he doesn't believe it is true. I have spoken with other parents who have informed me that their children say the exact same thing. The principal was too busy being defensive and protective to hear me out. It is concerning to me that he wouldn't believe that this is possible. Sometimes even good teachers make mistakes. I wasn't expecting him to march in there and fire her, but acknowledging that there may be a problem and working towards a solution would be better than denial. I am NOT a complainer or difficult parent. I spend time in the classroom and I do my part. I am disappointed in this school. Very disappointed. My children are moving to a different school next year.

Dry Creek Elementary School 4

Posted February 24, 2008

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted February 06, 2007
Dry Creek is a fantastic school! The administration staff is a powerful team. The teachers I have worked with, Koop, Howell, Rios, Contreras, Wetzel, are outstanding. Many parents who volunteer there are also FUSD or CUSD teachers. My children (all three) have been very successful thus far and I would drive an hour each day if necessary to continue my children's education in such a fine establishment. Even the after school program is fantastic. Great Job Mrs. V. and staff!

Posted September 29, 2006
We currently have child that attends Dry Creek and two more that will attend in a few years. Dry Creek is a great school. Mr Hansen is Awesome. Mrs. Koop and Mrs. Vizcarra are both excellent teachers. Dry Creek has excellent academic programs and the teachers always keep the parents abreast of students progress. Awesome School. The ladies at the office are great too!

Dry Creek Elementary School
8098 North Armstrong Avenue, Clovis, CA  93611
Last modified Dry Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dry Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top