Bad
Good

We enrolled our children in this school in August of 2011 and are very pleased with the curriculum offered to them. My children absolutely love going to a school where teachers continuously encourage them to give it their best. They are full of pride and self worth. Any issues/concerns are promptly addressed by Mrs.Dodd the principle and heres something new: she actually listens and handles her job with such poise and grace. Never rude or on a power trip, always at our disposition. The health assistant Ms.Gilroy is also very thorough when it comes to informing the parents of any nurse's visits from the kids.We get immediate phone calls with details of why the visit occured and what the resolution was. We could not say enough about the staff at Sierra Vista! GO VIKINGS!

The staff at Sierra Vista are a caring , hardworking Staff. They work at every level to reach a students personal best . The networking is amazing and they truly care about every student .... They do not get enough credit!

I don't agree withe the parent below, my child joins all the sports she can and she as well as ever other student on the team try there best as well as the coaches and besides when a coach is tough on the kids then you get those parents who cry that the coach is mean or unfair and besides the girls volleyball just placed 3rd on Fridays tournament! plus they need more parent support! I think there doing great!

I don't know what it is with this school but I attended as a child k-6 and my daughter has been their since 4th grade, this school just can't ever win in sports. I feel win a school can excel in sports it demonstrates the drive and passion in children, when a schools not winning I feel it reflects the attitude of the school overall. I think this school is lacking!

It's OK. My main complaint is not the school but the parents of the children who attend there. I have never had a bad one on one experience, but during school programs when the principal is trying to speak most of the parents and their children just talk right over her. Laughing, walking around and carrying on. She tries to get everyone quiet, but as soon as she begins again they talk right over her. I was completely surprised at the lack of respect. Not everyone does this, but I'd say the vast majority of the parents are. How can you teach your kids to be respectful of others, adult authority figures especially, when you yourself are not. I have been very disappointed in the parents behavior regarding this. Like I said though I have never been treated rudly myself. I've found everyone to be very friendly.

no complaints here my kids love attending this school.

We move from Salt Lake City alittle more then a year ago. My daughter has been in Sierra Vista since moving here. She is in Special Ed half day and general ed the other half. She also see the speech therapist. This school is above phenomenal! The teachers and the office is always in the know. There is great internal communication as well as communication with parents. Even Campus Club is wonderful! Mrs. Tess and Mrs. Jessica are wonderful people!! I am so glad my daughter goes her, and I am glad that there is such a sense of 'in the know' with everyone. I applaud you all for such a wonderful job done.

I have a 10 year old and a 7 year old that attend Sierra Vista and I would never want them to attend another school! Sierra has the best staff, the office is always on top of my children and making sure I am involved at all times. The teachers are also on track with myself and the well being for my children, educational and socially

Last modified Sierra Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.