Posted September 12, 2014
OLPH is an amazing school. Our two boys attend K and 2nd grade. The faculty is amazing at teaching and maintaining a healthy and positive environment in the classrooms. The principal and leadership are both loving and professional. If you want your children to grow their faith and academics this is the place to be. Our family is blessed to have found this hidden jewel in Clovis. God bless...

Posted February 11, 2014
The Best Catholic School! We made the right decision of sending our kids to this school. The principal and the staff are great! We highly recommend OLPH in Clovis!

Posted February 05, 2014
OLPH is the best School that I will recommend to my friends and family. Me and Husband made a good choice bringing my child to OLPH,such a amazing principal, teacher and staff. My child is always love to go to school to see her teacher and classmates. Im happy that my child is exceeding in catholic and academic education. Bringing words of GOD everyday in her daily activities is such a wonderful contribution that I always be thankful for OLPH school.

Posted February 05, 2014
Me and husband choice OLPH school because its surrounded with friendly and dedicated staff. I would recommend the school to my friends and family who wants their children to have a catholic foundation and good academic education.

Posted February 02, 2014
OLPH is a small school with a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere. It is Catholic school with the added bonus of having the Sisters of the Immaculate Conception teaching the children in a loving manner. Our children have been attending for over 8 years and they have a strong faith and academic foundation because of OLPH School. I would recommend this school to families who are seeking a strong Catholic foundation and want more for their children than learning test-taking skills.

Posted January 30, 2014
OLPH is educating both the hearts and minds of our children--what a blessing to have them enrolled at a school whose goal is to fulfill the mission of Jesus Christ.

Posted January 29, 2014
OLPH was an answer to prayer for our family. My son graduated from this school three years and my daughter has been here since kindergarten. High academic standards blended with a strong Catholic identity make the school a great place for children. It is filled with a dedicated staff and a pastor who is actively involved in the school. We are blessed to be part of this great school community.

Posted January 29, 2014
Enrolling our children at olph school has been The best decision that my wife and I have made as parents.The kids start each day by praying together as a school. The kids all go to mass every Friday together as a school. The strong academic curriculum is interwoven around the heart of spiritual education. The families at OLPH School are humble yet strong. More importantly, having our 3 children at this school has helped our family create a stronger bond by developing a stronger and more regular spiritual prayer life as our kids come home from school new and familiar prayers to say together.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help School 4

Posted January 29, 2014
OLPH has been a blessing for our daughter. She came from a public school in Clovis. The staff has been very supportive of her. The teacher to student ratio is usually 1 to 12 in the lower grades. They have High Academic Standards from Preschool through eighth grade.They take pride in their campus and celebrate Jesus everyday in many different ways.

Posted November 07, 2013
Well it's 2013 and my kids have been enrolled there the past three years. I cannot be more pleased and proud of my children. Any issues that have Came up have always been taken care of in an equal and professional manner. I love the academics the structure and foundation my kids have built since there time at olph. There is always going to be something negative someone can say. But for the most of us at olph we are family and any issues that have occurred are taken on together. I love everyone there that's faculty from our wonder principal to out front office. I think every year gets better and with more voices and more help every year our school continues to succeed.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help School
836 Dewitt Avenue, Clovis, CA  93612
Last modified Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top