K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I Love Faith Christian Academy! I started attending in the 5th grade by homeschooling under the school. I had great curriculum and studies. I started actually going to glasses and attending full time at 8th grade and graduated high school there! I Love this school because it has great teachers who love The Lord and want to spread the gospel to their students. Every study and subject was surrounded by a Christian based curriculum. I went to school with people and had an amazing football team! Everywhere we went and did we would do by showing who we represent: (God).

This school has the best pre-school program... I highly recommend!

My children have gone to this school since they were in Kindergarten and 1st Grade, they are both in High School now. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a Godly education for their children. The teachers are grounded in their faith and it showes in everything they do. Because of my children's teachers my children are more grounded then I was at their age. Keep up the great work teachers at Faith Christian Academy.

Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12