Posted May 09, 2014
I Love Faith Christian Academy! I started attending in the 5th grade by homeschooling under the school. I had great curriculum and studies. I started actually going to glasses and attending full time at 8th grade and graduated high school there! I Love this school because it has great teachers who love The Lord and want to spread the gospel to their students. Every study and subject was surrounded by a Christian based curriculum. I went to school with people and had an amazing football team! Everywhere we went and did we would do by showing who we represent: (God).

Faith Christian Academy 4

Posted December 09, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted May 06, 2008
This school has the best pre-school program... I highly recommend!

Faith Christian Academy 0

Posted August 27, 2007
My children have gone to this school since they were in Kindergarten and 1st Grade, they are both in High School now. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a Godly education for their children. The teachers are grounded in their faith and it showes in everything they do. Because of my children's teachers my children are more grounded then I was at their age. Keep up the great work teachers at Faith Christian Academy.

Posted January 26, 2005
- a staff
I feel that my kids are receiving an outstanding education. They score very high on their SAT testing. The school is very clean and the students all have their own books and materials. When my kids go to school I know they are safe and takin care of. The teachers are fabulous and they are concerned about every child. The principal is firm but always fair. I reccommend Faith Christian to everyone that is interested in a Christian school.

Faith Christian Academy
450 West Elm Avenue, Coalinga, CA  93210
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Faith Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top