Public charter
Colfax, CA

Posted April 14, 2011
Our children love CORE Placer!! The teachers and staff at CORE is what makes CORE such a wonderful school. They provide a safe caring environment, where kids feel encouraged and empowered to succeed at any task. They provided the extra help my children needed and valued my childrens' strengths which makes them feel happy and appreciated. They provide Center Classes, Home Schooling, Independent Study, Tutoring, and Community Classes for your child's needs. They're always willing to help. My children don't want to go back to public school, because their classes were too big, they didn't get the help needed, and the school environment became too dangerous. If you would like a positive look on what school should be like, come visit CORE Placer.

Posted April 11, 2011
CORE Placer Charter School is a fantastic school!! I have worked for CORE for seven years and still love going to work everyday! We offer Center Classes, Independent Study, and Home Schooling, or any mix you choose. We have bright, creative, and exuberant students who bring this school to life. Our teachers have a passion for education, are credentialed, and bring a vast amount of knowledge and support into the classroom and throughout our school. Please feel free to check out our website or visit us in person. I'm sure you will feel welcome and also happy that you have found such a wonderful school for your child.

Posted April 08, 2011
It is a pleasure to work at this school and be a part of the caring community of educators. One of the things I appreciate most is the ability to really get to know the kids and their families. It makes a big difference in the interaction between students, parents and staff. The staff is happy to be here, appreciates what a unique opportunity we have, and It Shows.

Posted April 08, 2011
as a parent of a student who was seriously struggleing in the local publick school system due to bulling and serious lack of consern by staff members at the school. my husband and me, decided to transfer our son to the local core program. what a big difference it made. his selfesteem and level of confidence has dramaticly improved along with his interest in school. he is happier and has a better attitude about everything. his teachers have helped alot with there positive and friendly help they offer the students. they understood our situation and were happy to work with our son and help get him back on track again. i am very pleased with the core program in our area if anyone has a child that is being misstreated in the publick school system and cant find an answer to the problem due to lack of concern. it is worth checking into the core program. i know it made a big difference in our son and his attitude about school. thank you core. SB

Posted April 07, 2011
Parent of a HS senior who has attended both private and regular site based schools. This was a good fit for us. Great teacher support and the flexibility to earn college credits. I would recommend this school to anyone wanting a more "hands on" approach to their child's education.

Posted March 30, 2011
I am a university professor and have had my 2 children attend Core Placer Charter School for the last 6 years. This has been an awesome school for both my children. My second will graduate this June. The staff and faculty are supportive, friendly, and accomodating. The level of teaching is excellent.

Core Placer Charter School
1033 South Auburn Street, Colfax, CA  95713
Last modified Core Placer Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Core Placer Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top