Colma, CA

Posted July 17, 2013
I Rodolfo F. Domingo am 44 years old and Garden Village was my Elementary School when Miss Lamb taught 3rd grade. My son is 26 now he went there Rodolfo P. Domingo 111 My daughter 14 now she went there Alyssa Mae Domingo Last member she is 5 now and ready to attend GVES : )

Garden Village Elementary School 3

Posted June 12, 2011
Many caring staff. Principal does not understand minority people. We feel he talks down to us. The school needs plants and flowers.

Posted April 29, 2010
Garden Village has the greatest teachers and staff. The students work hard.

Posted April 07, 2009
We are new comers. My son's teacher - Ms. Wong is very friendly and nice. She let my son feel comfortable. And then my son can learn very fast to keep up with his classmates. Thank you, Mr. Wong!

Posted February 14, 2009

Posted May 21, 2008
Garden Village is an exceptional school where the students are taught the basics as well as how to be good citizens. The teachers care about their students and want them to succeed. The teachers, parents, and staff work together for one common goal...the children. I am proud to say that all of my children attended Garden Village.

Posted May 02, 2008
Considering the budget problems this school is great! My son loves it and he is learning at an excellnt pace. We love Mrs. Newman and Mrs. Davis

Posted March 06, 2008

Posted January 28, 2008
I am a graduate of Garden Village and loved it. The teachers are great and I made a lot of friends. I would stongly suggest a student to go to Garden Village. Right now I am in middle school and am doing great. I have a 4.0 and thank Garden Village so very much for getting me redy

Posted May 31, 2007
I feel the quality of academic programs is fairly good, the availability of music, the arts, and extracurricular activities is exceptional in this era of education and lack of funds, and the family involvement is terrific.

Garden Village Elementary School
208 Garden Lane, Colma, CA  94015
Last modified Garden Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garden Village Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top