Colton, CA

Cooley Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted May 06, 2013
This school is very very so-so.. It to much strict on the parent and student.. I feel pity for students don't get enough sleep and education the time is seem short... We need more educations and more buses for areas.. I have seen a lot students walking to school late or have hard time to walk there because to dangerous to cross across street and there no safe person.. I love the teacher from second grade and hes very very cooperate with u whenever u have questions and hes very friendly. The saturday school should of have merge into absent and tardiness and every monday u have to take ur kids to school by 7 15 to catch up the tardiness its totally ridiculous. My kid even say this education is too easy to pass it.. my suggest if u going to move to this school is bad idea because not enough of summer vacation its only 2 month not like other school for 3 months breaks..

Cooley Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted February 22, 2013
I must say I expected more out of this school ..If you are expecting the teachers here to keep you informed about what happens in the class room they will absolutely not do it on their own. You have to constantly hunt them down for information. The front staff is horrible and don t seem to care about any concerns that you have. They seem to be there for a paycheck and that s it. They have no after school programs, activities or tutoring for students. I think this school is due for new leadership to get the staff back on track.

Cooley Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2013
The staff were very nice, they make every kids attend there needs as possible..the principal /teacher was very nice too, there were have monthly seminar,meeting or activities....love the school...

Cooley Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2010
Excellent staff. School very clean. Love the school. More parents need to get involved to help instead of just complaining.

Cooley Ranch Elementary School 0

Posted August 24, 2009
My daughter has been going to this school since January 08, she had to have homeschooling before starting in January 08. I want to say that the home school tutor is also a teacher at Cooley and she is amazing. Since my child has started she has had two other teachers who have been very understanding about my daughters medical condition. We had lots of hospital visits and lots of days off school due to my daughters medical condition. I have been in touch with the Principal and have always felt that she always does her best at her job and cares about the school and the children. As for the safety issues I know for a fact that the school gates are all secured throughout the day until school finishes. Noone can walk on campus freely, they must go through the office and sign in.

Cooley Ranch Elementary School 0

Posted August 24, 2009
cont: This is for the childrens safety and protection. I know also that the school does prepare the children for any disaster i.e. fire or earthquake. The PTA seems to do a lot of good things to help raise money for the school. I know that also there is a club for children called KKids this gets the children involved in working together with each other and teachers and help the less fortunate, i.e. dog shelter and Loma Linda Childrens Hospital (children with cancer). Also, I know that the PTA are always asking for parents to lend their time and become involved so its not lack of the school trying to get parents to be involved. As a parent it is our duty to ask questions, find out what is going on in the school and talk to our child's teacher. pleased parent rating *****

Posted July 25, 2009

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted March 18, 2009

Cooley Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted February 11, 2008

Cooley Ranch Elementary School
1000 South Cooley Drive, Colton, CA  92324
Last modified Cooley Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cooley Ranch Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top