Bad
Good

Posted May 11, 2012
this school is really good school. my kids are advanced for their grade level. the teachers are really interested about thie kid's education. the problem is not the school, but the parents who do not put any interest to their own kids. Parent-teacher conferences are so sad becauseparentsdo not go at all to see how their kids are doing in school.

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School 3

Posted May 11, 2012
my two kids attend this school, and seriously, i have not idea why parents are so against this school. my kids are above their average for math and reading. i am really happy with the school, the teachers are so willing to work with the parents involving the education of the kids, the problem is not so much with the school but with the parents who do not put an effort for their children to learn. In all of the parent conferences i have been for about 4 straight years now, it is sad how it shows the lack of interest from the parents for their children''s education. my kids are doing great in school, but parents have to understand that it is not only the teachers' job to educate our children, but it also depends on the paents' interest.

Posted May 03, 2012
this school is horrible my son went here for one week for K and i pulled him out we came from Nevada where they attended a full day and the teachers and staff worked with the parents wilson is half a day doing pre K lessons at the bottom of the list for schools in this district and the staff are very rude and short with the parents and the school bus driver for this school and my area is very rude and cruel to the children she held my child on the bus after letting everyone else off telling him it was because he wasn't being good at home ....which to me is not her place or job to do i feel thats holding a child against there will and i will be filing a police report against her and the school ....as a adult working with children i would think that would scare a child who has never been on a school bus and a child that is 5yr. old at that. This school is not were you want to send your child trust me they have way better options to choose from in this district.

Posted April 12, 2011
I am a result of this WONDERFUL school. The teachers I had while there were AMAZING. Even the Principal was great. Mr. Chilson I heard had passed away but he will always be remember. I would love to thank Mrs. Cortez, Ms. Peach, Miss Fair as well as Mr. Coyazo. You are some of the best teachers I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Thank you!!

Posted November 19, 2010
My son is 30 yrs old. He attended WWE in 1988-91. His schooling was excellent and we were there when they instituted yr round schooling. It was wonderful... He never had to relearn anything and we had some wonderful mid-year vacations!

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School 3

Posted June 19, 2009
my son went to wilson for kindergarten, i was very pleased with his success. i kept in contact with his teacher through out the year. my son had a little trouble sitting still. however, he did very well when it came to his school work. i am very pleased with the kindergarten spelling bee that the school has at the end of the year. the school staff was always very friendly, and always kept me informed if something happend to my son.

Posted May 01, 2008
My child went here for the first year. I feel this school is horrible and the teachers do not let you know anything about what goes on. I am very unsatisfied with this school. I don't know about anyone else but I would like to know what is going on with my child everyday.

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted August 03, 2007
Before I moved to Colton, I lived in San Diego. Academically San Diego is ahead by a few subjects, when I enrolled my son into Wilson, he walked into classwork that he had already done. On his first day he had a substitute and she was great!As time passed I was informed if there were any problems or just to simply let me know he was doing great in class over-all. The office staff & teacher's are great!

Posted October 10, 2006
I have two children that attend this school and feel that they have received great education. My 5th grade son is top of his class and is involved in school activities. Most teachers there have been teaching for 20 years. I strongly feel this school is trying to do there best for our children.

Posted May 07, 2006
Coming from out of state, I was very disappointed in this school. They were much more concerned with what my child was wearing than challenging him scholastically.

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School
750 South Eighth Street, Colton, CA  92324-3573
Last modified Woodrow Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.