Colton, CA

Ernest Garcia Elementary School 2

Posted March 13, 2015
Not sure who hired the principal but shes not intelligent or sharp enough to be a principal, nor does she have the look, rude staff and they do not let u speak or answer questions.

Ernest Garcia Elementary School 5

Posted February 25, 2015
My son looks forward to attend school! Last year when he transferred here he struggled with reading and was below reading standards for his grade and I'm proud to say that he just received an award of excellence in reading today (seven months later). The afterschool program that is offered has been a blessing to the advancement of my child and helpful to me as a single working parent. The Assistant Principle is awesome, love Mrs. Jackson!! I love Garcia Elementary!! BTW- Check out the API scores- those numbers speak for themselves!!!

Ernest Garcia Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2014
Very bad staff the in take people will not let you get a word in, they think there a private school

Ernest Garcia Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2005
My grandchildren have attended Garcia for 3 years and I see two children who have always looked forward to going to school. The teachers keep up with the parents about most things, and my granddaughter was an honors student. I appreciate the staff at Garcia and the programs they offer for students. I believe the children are in a safe environment and the staff addresses problems when they appear when a parent brings them to their attention.

Ernest Garcia Elementary School
1390 West Randall Avenue, Colton, CA  92324
Last modified Ernest Garcia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ernest Garcia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top