Colton, CA
Students enrolled: 1,568

William G. Jehue Middle School 3

Posted June 05, 2013
I am a leaving 8th grader , i was in Jehue for a half a year my experience their was alright, their is some dumb rules, but who care , their are a lot of kids that get honor roll that is surprising. My experience i don't want leave that school. The kids are nice , except for some . I love the teacher if they see you trying your best they will help you and will do anything for the best for you , best teacher their are Mrs. Torrey -English, Mr. Nguyen -Math , Mrs. Okuno -Science , Mr. Shrier - Computer teacher . I wish the school would have more spirit days. once a jaguar , always a jaguar . i am going to miss the school

William G. Jehue Middle School 1

Posted May 11, 2011
i hate Jehue middle school.the ladies in the office they always ignore you.even all the consulars and priciples will ignore you!this school has dreescode,you cant even match your cloths,if you so you have to wear the dirty school cloths.you could go to jehue middle school.com and on the left hand side you will see dresscode then click on that.you can't even wear DGK(t-shirt brand)

William G. Jehue Middle School 0

Posted January 28, 2008
Jehue... not so good. the ladies up in the office just gossip all day and the administrator(s) don't seem to be concerned about students safety... all the staff should scrutinize their actions!

Posted May 31, 2007

Posted August 08, 2006
I go to Jehue Middle School. I think it is a great school. Yes it may get kind of strict sometimes but what school isn t? Its school they are not there to babysit us.So its our faults why we get in trouble. Other besides that this school is awesome. Mr.Jensen and Mr.Edmondson rocks!

William G. Jehue Middle School 1

Posted October 15, 2005
The principle and administrator don't appear to be concern about the safety of the students and do not see to it that certain things around the school site are safe for the student.

Posted August 31, 2005
The best school ever- mr jensen rocks!

William G. Jehue Middle School 2

Posted April 26, 2005
My son goes to this school and I personally think it is horrible. It is way to strict, they will give you a detention for any little thing. Do not enroll your child in this school! That school is one of the reasons i'm moving.

William G. Jehue Middle School 4

Posted April 06, 2005
My granddaughter is in the 7th grade at Jehue. She enjoys the classes and teachers and she has been on the honor roll for the past two years. We are proud of her. She is learning much because we get to see it first hand. The staff is very much on top of safety, and does not tolerate too many problems, and we like that. The curriculum seems to be good. I appreciate the administrators and the teachers.

William G. Jehue Middle School 3

Posted November 17, 2004

William G. Jehue Middle School
1500 North Eucalyptus Avenue, Colton, CA  92324
Last modified William G. Jehue Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William G. Jehue Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top